Got Stuck In Kumiko Family Crypt

Markusha

This is about a mod, and thus belongs in Modifications. Please pay attention to the forum you're posting in, thanks.

Moving...

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone gotten past the puzzle with the sword?

I just did. It confused the hell out of me because I was confused after reading the Readme, because I thought it was the word puzzle that comes later on. Nevermind, I'm crazy... After giving that up, I realized how it worked.

The solution is this. Put the sword into the puzzle. Now, look at the positioning of the hilt (you know, the bit at the base of the blade)--each side is projecting in a different direction. All you have to do is choose one of those.

So, it starts off in the lower right, with Tolto. The sword will rotate. Now, click on one of the two blocks to which the hilt could be pointing. In this case, it's Enque. Click that, and the sword will rotate again. Keep on going like this with Otso and Lempe and so on. Then the puzzle is solved and on you go.

Oh, and Shawn, if you read this, I'm not being critical. Your puzzle was just as insane as this mod is awesome. Which is to say, "infinitely." It's one of my absolute favorites--I'm absolutely stunned by how much effort you put into making these environments and quests. Thanks for boggling my mind!

• 1 year later...

I just did. It confused the hell out of me because I was confused after reading the Readme, because I thought it was the word puzzle that comes later on. Nevermind, I'm crazy... After giving that up, I realized how it worked.

Ok, I'm officially in deep trouble.

I'm in the letter puzzle maze in the Kumiko Manor dungeons. I can't figure out what to do with the letters, or what order to put them into the "bowls" - and I may even be missing two letters.

What letters are there to get, and how do I complete the puzzle? I've looked at the README that came with the mod version I have, and it does not say anything about the dungeon.

Ok, I'm officially in deep trouble.

I'm in the letter puzzle maze in the Kumiko Manor dungeons. I can't figure out what to do with the letters, or what order to put them into the "bowls" - and I may even be missing two letters.

What letters are there to get, and how do I complete the puzzle? I've looked at the README that came with the mod version I have, and it does not say anything about the dungeon.

bump

HELP! Anyone?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The solution is this. Put the sword into the puzzle. Now, look at the positioning of the hilt (you know, the bit at the base of the blade)--each side is projecting in a different direction. All you have to do is choose one of those.

So, it starts off in the lower right, with Tolto. The sword will rotate. Now, click on one of the two blocks to which the hilt could be pointing. In this case, it's Enque. Click that, and the sword will rotate again. Keep on going like this with Otso and Lempe and so on. Then the puzzle is solved and on you go.

Oh, and Shawn, if you read this, I'm not being critical. Your puzzle was just as insane as this mod is awesome. Which is to say, "infinitely." It's one of my absolute favorites--I'm absolutely stunned by how much effort you put into making these environments and quests. Thanks for boggling my mind!

For me it just stays stuck at Enque/Otso/Lempe - keeps going back to the same three for ages. How many times are we supposed to turn the thing?

• 3 years later...