Highly detailed Viking armor set + weapon.

Asskicker6969

I have recently seen (but not yet downloaded) the new Simple Hauberk mod and Early-Middleages Helmets pack by VAultMaN30 that look promising for European Dark Ages and Early Middle Ages armors and helmets with a more detailed chainmail texture - I will be checking those out.

Yeah, I downloaded that yesterday and it works really well with the same author's helmet pack. Actually, it is almost precisely what I wanted, huge thanks to VAultMaN30 for that.

Now the Ulfberth becomes the primary request.

AfroGamerNinja - Thanks, another one for my collection :)

I have recently seen (but not yet downloaded) the new Simple Hauberk mod and Early-Middleages Helmets pack by VAultMaN30 that look promising for European Dark Ages and Early Middle Ages armors and helmets with a more detailed chainmail texture - I will be checking those out.

Yeah, I downloaded that yesterday and it works really well with the same author's helmet pack. Actually, it is almost precisely what I wanted, huge thanks to VAultMaN30 for that.

AfroGamerNinja - Thanks, another one for my collection :smile:

Mr. Dave did one. Check out Bob's Armory.

For Viking era swords, InsanitySorrow has mods called The Thegn and The Stamford. For Viking style round shields, Insanitys Shields mod adds 57 varieties of those to the game. I think that one big omission from vanilla Skyrim's Nordic setting is spears. There are a few mods that add spears to the game, but only Skyrim Spears by JeffreyXiong1 mentions adding apprioriate animations "Has A Stabbing Animation for the spears. (Slimiar to the staff)", but that nods counts it as a 1 handed weapon.

Edited by ScottC12

AfroGamerNinja - Thanks, another one for my collection :smile:

Mr. Dave did one. Check out Bob's Armory.

Looks really decent, thanks.

For Viking era swords, InsanitySorrow has mods called The Thegn and The Stamford. For Viking style round shields, Insanitys Shields mod adds 57 varieties of those to the game. I think that one big omission from vanilla Skyrim's Nordic setting is spears. There are a few mods that add spears to the game, but only Skyrim Spears by JeffreyXiong1 mentions adding apprioriate animations "Has A Stabbing Animation for the spears. (Slimiar to the staff)", but that nods counts it as a 1 handed weapon.

Yeah, I have the first 3 you mentioned. As for the Spears, thanks. Will definitely check that out.

Edited by Asskicker6969