Could I talk to a moderator / staff... please?

NordHep

The PM I have sent have been ignored or not read.

I have been instructed not to directly post my issue in the forums, but I am only asking to speak to a moderator / staff to hopefully get something resolved.

I just viewed in the Forum Rules and Warning that I should contact a member of the staff, but no one is responding or reading my messages.

Tell me if you want to listen.

Pm'ing staff is not a great way to get in touch with them. Try one of the following methods instead:

• If you have an issue with one of the sites or a general question, use the Contact Us form at the bottom of every page to write a support ticket.
  • If you have a problem with a specific mod, post or member - use the report feature.
  • If you have been banned and would like to appeal the ruling there is a ban appeal form that pops up when you've been banned for you to use to contact staff.

Both the Contact Us and the Report feature assure that all members of the staff can see your message and take action, though they might not reply directly to you when they do so.

It also helps to search the relevant forums for your own answers before asking. Here's a relevant thread on how to get in contact with staff located in this sub forum http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2003124-how-can-i-get-in-contact-with-moderators/?hl=+staff

Edited by Oubliette