Good Mods for a Second Play Through

Ian9802

I'm looking for some good mods for a second play through of Oblivion.

The only ones I'm really sure I want is Cobl because of how detailed it make the world (and my ability to get rid of glitched quest items) and Kvatch Rebuilt (new to me).

I play as Khajiit and generally stay in the shadows, so I'm a vampire, the listener, the gray fox, the black arrow, ect. So things like a reversed vampire mod (like feeding makes you more powerful), or feeding while awake/standing would be really helpful.

I have all of the add-on packs and OBMM so I should be able to handle anything you through my way, and I'm starting from a brand new set of data so there are no overwrites that are problems.

Really any mods you guys enjoy recommend. I don't care if you think a sex mod is worth attention, I'm checking out whatever comes up.

Unnecessary violence is a must for a sneaky character! it allows you to ACTUALLY dual wield anything! with there own independant attacks..just check it out for yourself!

link to it> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24936

and probably Myths and Legends 2 it adds many very nice weapons with great stories behind them and quests rangeing from easy to insane! LINKY!> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5902

have fun!! these mods are definites for me maybe you will like them to! have any questions just message me!!!

Shadowcrest Vineyard is available for Cobl and is centrally located in the game.Elsweyr Anequina is a good mod that adds new lands, and requires no new maps to work,just disabling the ingame borders.

I also agree with them The deserts of anequina is a very very good mod with lots of cool and extra stuff!!!!! And may I also recommend Francesco's leveled creatures and items. very immersive and game changing mod! :thumbsup:

Yes Anequina has to be by far one of the best mods out there if not the best! I mean a whole new land to explore and it looks like Bethesda made it themselves. Epic mod.