How to fix "black screen" not really going "black"?

CookieDynamics

Description of the expected behavior

------------------------------------------------------

Mods like "Dynamic Things", "Frostfall" and "Immersive beds" make use of the "screen going black" to represent certain actions your character is taking.

Dynamic Things: Chopping down the wood from the tree. (Screen goes black, you hear the sound of your character chopping the wood then screen comes bright again and a pile of wood is in front of you)

Frostfall: You lie on your bedroll... screen goes black... you choose for how long you'll sleep... at morning you see your character getting up

Immersive beds: Samething as frostfall, but with beds.

My problem

-------------------------------------------

However, with me... the screen gets DARKER (but I can still see my character). With frostfall, for example, my character suddenly stands up on top of the bedroll before I select the time to sleep... with dynamic things, my character stays doing nothing while the sound of wood-chopping happen...

This sort of thing is minor...but it is still annoying.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me tips on what I could do to fix this in general.

Other important info

-------------------------------------------

Immersive beds has a patch for users that have this sort of problem...the patch however involves changing camera positions. Forcing perspectives so you won't see your character standing up.

I was wondering if there isn't a work around to actually make the screen go black one and for all....