Assassin's Creed outfit request

Uerba

im here to ask if someone could create the outfits from Assassin's Creed 1 and 2

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/733/733985/assassins-creed--20060921105330961_640w.jpg

http://media.gamedaily.com/games/assassins-creed-2/pc/tn_565_1.jpg

Actually you could add in Wristblades like them as a new class of weapon. The character would count as unarmed for the purposes of attacking, yet have the stats based on Daggers and Dex. The WB's themselves could add the blades to the Wrist models overriding the Gloves with Weaponised versions. Just creative use of tags I think is all that's needed ;)

Actually you could add in Wristblades like them as a new class of weapon. The character would count as unarmed for the purposes of attacking, yet have the stats based on Daggers and Dex. The WB's themselves could add the blades to the Wrist models overriding the Gloves with Weaponised versions. Just creative use of tags I think is all that's needed ;)

That's impossible. I found that out when trying to create Cestus weapons that would allow viable hand-to-hand fighting.

The animations the character uses in combat are determined entirely by what weapon slots are occupied. The weapon itself has no control in that area.

If you equip a two-handed weapon, you use two handed animations. Equip one weapon in each hand, you use dual-wield animations. Equip a weapon in the main-hand with the offhand either left empty or with a shield, and you use the one-handed weapon animations.

The only way to fist-fight is to have the weapon slots completely empty.

You can use creature/claw weapons (invisible slot), but they won't be visible on the character and you would still be able to equip a normal weapon with them.