Looking For a Darker Home

Domas

I'm playing a Demon race and trying to be as demonic/evil as possible, but my adventures are taking an encumbrance toll on me, and am looking for a place to call "home."

Basically I'm looking for a mod that adds a player home, which all and/or most (some??) of these:

Aesthetically pleasing - Darker (more "evil" interior)

Display cases/mannequins - The more the better, but in tasteful placement inside an "Armory" of sorts

More of the house/castle to explore, the better

COBL compatible, if possible

Oh, did I mention it has to give off some foreboding feeling? ("Dark" interior! Demon living here! I don't need pansy ass pansies in my vases!)

Anyone know of such mod I would be interested in? thanks :)

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25585

Might suite some of your needs. Check it out, there are a lot of ways to be evil in this multifunction player owned home. It is in BETA form, but it was released so that only complete areas are accessible. What is there is functional, and still a damn good mod as it is, just it's still being worked on and is going to be much bigger eventually. I actually use this quite a lot for my own evil type characters, Fort Death, there is little else to immerse yourself in and justify other than dark sided characters.

Vault, Prison, Dungeon, Torture Chamber (actually I think this is slightly broken in the released version, but is there to lead to the fully functioning execution chamber) guards with patrol schedule, you can imprison other NPCs and etc with nearly or above 150 individual cells of varying types, oh, and the entire fort teleports. It also has a very nice history to it. I'm unsure of how much of that history is public, but if you look at the forum thread that I that is linked there you can learn a lot about the history.

It was a mod made by me and Pronam with a little help here and there by a couple others. Trust me, you may be surprised at just how well it will fit your needs. There is no COBL used but in future versions there will be the option. Just take a look, I'm sure you'll fall in love.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

I'm really enjoying Death Fort. Great house mod with a lot of potential. I can't wait until it's finished :).

I'm assuming the Merchant is incomplete as well? I can talk to her but have no option to barter. Np, will def wait for this one to be finished.

Also, I always thought I was the only one to think "I am not prejudice... I hate everyone equally." +kudos

Also will be endorsing your mod as soon as 3 hours passes.

It's not a "death fort", it is literally named Fort Death.

The merchant should have things there for purchase, but only after you sleep in the bed that is inside the fort for 24 hours.

If you have purchased everything you should have the vault, the temporal reconfiguration chamber, the dungeon, the prison cells, the guards that patrol, the torture chamber and the execution chamber, the submerged cells I believe were not complete and actually blocked in the BETA that is available, but I can't quite remember. Read the quest instructions carefully.

Thank you for the Kudos, but please, remember to Kudos Pronam as well. He is just as responsible for the awesomeness as I am. Oh wow... Mozilla says that awesomeness is an actual word and not a typo.

If you run into any problems with Fort Death please let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out and figure out what you either did wrong or missed. BETA, as unfinished as it is, was fully tested to ensure that all the features described to be working are working.

This is not a self-plug. This is actually what you may want. Check out my mod Blackscar Citadel. The quest is slightly buggy, but it's got COBL, it was designed for an evil type character, and it's got a ton of castle to explore, troll den to the arcane sanctums.

This is not a self-plug. This is actually what you may want. Check out my mod Blackscar Citadel. The quest is slightly buggy, but it's got COBL, it was designed for an evil type character, and it's got a ton of castle to explore, troll den to the arcane sanctums.

I tried extracting the archives, but BS_Resources-30007.rar comes up as "Not a valid rar file"

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it. Not sure what happened but extracted normally after re-download.

Edited by Domas