⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Awakening resources

Lehcar

@Gewitterwolke;

Did you provide this feedback in the Mod Comment thread? This is a general conversation forum about DA mods.

The author of "Awakening in the OC" may never even visit it. (Offkorn certainly hasn't posted in it...) :unsure:

Ah, no, I haven't. I never even saw that thread, I just somehow stumbled upon this and followed its instructions, which is why I thought it made sense to add this here.

The fact that I didn't see your reply until now proves how much sense it did not make, so I'll follow the link you provided and give my feedback there. Thanks.

Edit: And now I saw that the author of "Awakening in the OC" even points out that one should disable it before starting a new DA:A game, so my point is superfluous, anyway.

Edited by Gewitterwolke

• 1 year later...

@Kratistos93;

Not clear who you're talking to. If it's "veteran_gamer", he hasn't been active on these sites for almost two years.

But I'll say that if you're talking about in-game, the symptoms you're describing are almost always due to missing textures, but many textures don't appear properly in the toolset at all.

• 1 month later...

does anybody know if the file provided _gxa_toolset_ext.zip includes say Velana and Nathaniel's face morphs?

*downloads file and looks at it* It does not. That archive is all GDA files.

Awakening .mor files are archived in the face.erf located in [Dragon Age program install location]\packages\core_ep1\data, and can be extracted using the toolset or PyGFF.

• 4 years later...
I know this thread was abandoned for a long time, but have a question. What about Awakening scripts (*.ncs). I saw mods on nexus that use them, so some modders find the way to decompile it or what? Or they write them (scripts) from scratch? For example there is bugfixes for Awakening, which impossible without script editing. Question is how someone can edit Awakening *ncs? Edited by papercut2000