Daytime Way too Bright (CoT, RLO RV ENB)

PsyckoSama

Try lowering your gamma / brightness ? I got that kind of brightness as well , but sometimes it doesn't show like that during the day . Maybe due to different kind of weather . (overcast,clear,cloudy etc.)

The brightness actually looks ok to me, but the bloom might be a bit high. Just go into skyrim game folder and look for enbseries.ini

these are my values form my .ini. below. Just tweak your own file till you get it looking good, and make a backup first.

[bLOOM] and [ENVIRONMENT] <<< are the two headers you need to look into, and probably the values.

AmountDay= DirectLightingIntensityDay=

ContrastDay=

• 4 months later...

I did try disabling bloom and it didn't fix it.

Best thing is to play without ENB. It can looks nice but you need really good PC even with Realvision performance and when i play with that ( after fresh install - only RLO+COT+RV performance ) i felt like my game was asking to crash all the time. Some kind of "unstable" feeling all the time. + CoT can looks nice with some other ENB but i don't like it at all. It is too bright and night sky textures are not so cool. + RV ENB is doing changes in .ini files and without The Skyrim Distance Overhaul LOD Improvement it looks wierd and ugly. I use FXAA injector with RLO + some other mods and it looks still very cool.