Eternal Dragon Epic

Maharg67

-16-

BLACK HORSE COURIER

INCREASING FEARS BECAUSE OF RECENT IMPERIAL DEGREES

Does the Emperor, Imperial Court and Imperial Government fear invasion or rebellion or some other threat? Peoples across Tamriel are asking many questions but no answers are coming to them from the Imperial Palace. Have these recent attempts to increase imperial defence capacity have anything to do with the increasing purges against the necromancers and daedric cults across the continent? We at the Black Horse Courier do not know so please stop harassing us for answers that we have not got.

For more details please refer to public news-walls.

FIFTEEN CULT SCUM HUNG IN BRENDIIL

It was a lovely day out for one and all in the riverside town of Brendill when seven Mythic Dawn, two necromancers and six bandit mages were hung in public. ‘Look mummy’, how that man swing all funny’, I heard a young boy cry out in glee and I could only agree but was I sure glad I delayed having lunch until after the hangings.

Not only do such hangings give a fine cheap entertainment but the monies gained by small entrance fees help fund our fine Imperial Justice System. It is said that when every criminal is hung, that the Emperor’s own hand is at work.

THE CELESTE LADY LOST AT SEA

The Celeste Lady, a large merchant ship on voyage from the Sunset Isles to Anvil, has been reportedly lost with most hands. The only survivors were three sailers and two passengers in one longboat.

Confirmation of the sinking of the Celeste Lady came to Anvil with the arrival of the Second Squadron of the Western Imperial Fleet. Wreckage of the vessel had been found and witnesses in the form of oceanic folk have confirmed the sinking.

Edited by Maharg67

DEEP REMORSEFUL SORROWFUL APOLOGIES BUT I AM STARTING THIS STORY AGAIN. THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG, A TRAIN GONE OUT OF CONTROL ETC.