Problem with "OBGE Motion Blur" mod

Anton0028

Hi everyone.

I have installed this mod "http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14339" and found some troubles.

This mod works only if I have "obge.dll" in "OBSE\plugins" folder. But we have "OBGEv2.dll" already !

Without "obge.dll" i can't save my game (CTD is happen).

If I rename "OBGEv2.dll" to "obge.dll" (so i have "obge.dll" and "OBGEv2.dll" in "OBSE\plugins" folder) i can save my game, but some visual effects is changed and some FPS drop occurred.

So ...

Do you know normal mods that do such effects (Motion Blur & Water Distortion) ?

Especially i wish to get "Water Distortion" effect like in this mod. It just amazing !

Maybe someone can fix this mod ? it will be great !

For an something like this, make sure you read the documentation THOROUGHLY--and then read it again.

Make sure you have downloaded the newest version, and make sure any old versions are Completely removed first.

If you are upgrading from a previous version, it will probably be necessary to make a "Clean Save." That is 1) remove the old mod 2) load a saved game 3) make a completely new save with the mod still deativated 4) enable the new mod 5) load the save you made in #3.

A rather tedious process, but necessary to remove all references of the old mod from your saved games.

• 1 month later...