2 (simple i guess) requests

Khajit187

• 4 weeks later...
Do you still want the Explorer perk? I think I might do that request when I get back home, in a week or so. Respond in PM please.

oh, come on... is it THAT hard to make a model of a vest? :/

I bloody well hope you are joking - if its not difficult then learn to do it yourself. </rant>

If you had the mesh as a starter, someone could take that as a start and create a texture for it - weighting it in blender should be easy enough with the Copy Weights script.

If you actually try to do some of these things yourself you'll find they aren't that difficult - just google Blender, Nifskope (get the blender scripts/plugins), Python (I think its v2.6 you need), Gimp (link given above) and you'll be modding like a pro in no time. The skill is in the artistry, not the construction and proficiency is gained by a little investment - in the time spent waiting for someone to provide you with what you want you could be learning to do it.

oh, come on... is it THAT hard to make a model of a vest? :/

I bloody well hope you are joking - if its not difficult then learn to do it yourself. </rant>

If you had the mesh as a starter, someone could take that as a start and create a texture for it - weighting it in blender should be easy enough with the Copy Weights script.

If you actually try to do some of these things yourself you'll find they aren't that difficult - just google Blender, Nifskope (get the blender scripts/plugins), Python (I think its v2.6 you need), Gimp (link given above) and you'll be modding like a pro in no time. The skill is in the artistry, not the construction and proficiency is gained by a little investment - in the time spent waiting for someone to provide you with what you want you could be learning to do it.

actually, it was a question...