BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merci Sayaa C'est Super Cool ! c'est vrai que tu prend de plus en plus la twist pour faire les conversions en si peu de temps. Cela a presque l'air facile loll

Encore une fois merci et l'endossement suivra dès que permis ou plutôt dès que j'aurai dormis un peu, j'arrive d'une longue nuit de travail.

I have to say that you've done some amazing work.

I was also wondering if you could convert Battlemage Armory to BBB.

However, I can't figure out which part of the licence to refer to. Is it free to modify, or do I have to ask permission from Nivea and Slof? Or is the Nivea and Slof part talking about other mods?

Sorry if it seems like a really stupid question, but I've always had problems figuring out the simple things.

Anyways, thanks for your time.

Oh I think it's OK, if I just convert the HGEC, don't need to ask Nivea, and I don't touch or re-upload to the textures, only the meshes, so don't need to ask AlienSlof ^^.

Mmmmmh I always wanted to remove some parts I don't like on this stuff, I think a "lite" version will be released soon, hehehe... ^^

Battlemage Armory released :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33894

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33894-1-1281985390.jpg

I try to do a Lite version without the collar and the dress, but I need to find a good panties... yeah, the original bottom is pantiless ^^.

Sounds like a nice idea, however, I've looked throung most of the mods that I know contain panties, and I haven't found any that really fit all the colors. So I think you have to go for something that has a similar color, in that case Colourwheel's Panty Shop is the closest thing I can find, with only the violet one being too bright. I was thinking of maybe messing aroud a bit with it in GIMP. If I turn up anything good, I'll let you know.

For the black and white version I took the panties from NPR Leere armor, and for the red version the panties from Amy set ( it's black and red but looks good ).

And for the blue version... I don't know, I have to search.

Edit : damn, the white Leere panties have gold parts, don't look good with Battlemage.

Edit 2 : The Schatten Lauf panties are good in white for the White Pearl ^^.

And for the blue... maybe a panties from R18PN Lingerie...

Battlemage Armory Lite Special Edition added :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33894

I'm loving the light versions! Downloading now. Once again, I'm very grateful for all the work you've put into doing these conversions!

Are you using some sort of automation to weight paint the breasts or are you painting everything by hand and have just gotten very good at it. :laugh:

Cheers, mate!