BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I didn't overwrite the files properly, but I have it done now.

One last request, if you know of anything. I have BBB animations for walking and jumping while not in combat only. I can't seem to find BBB animations for running or when I'm holding a weapon. Do you know of anything. If you can help, I appreciate it.

Shame no one Beni hasn't updated DMC, Spell Singer, or SIlver Ranger yet for BBB they got some of the best animations I have seen so far. The Manga Animation pack has a good set for swimming but they don't move like you think they would, or start to want to float for that matter.

By the way with that mod you told me about yesterday, Check out what happened with it and Nexon Sorceress.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33666-1-1282975845.jpg

Doesn't work for everything with BBB, can get glitchy at times(some times stops working and either you need to rezone or cast the spell variant on a something with a skeleton), also can make some strange results when pushing it to the max setting. Does seem to cause issue with some items that use some tail bones (only noticed on one armor). Though all the BBB animations work, and If you noticed Trillian is taller in the second pic due to the mod allowing adjustment of the leg lenght.

@ HeretixAevum wait till he reups the UMPA sexy walk. The other is down due to lack of permission from the orginal animator, Saaya didn't know this was done to the first release.

OK, I managed to find an animation set that I like mostly, but I didn't like to walk, so I'm getting Sexywalk. I noticed you uploaded a BBB for Sexywalk, but it's hidden. Is there anyway that I can get that?

Nope, Luxiloid took Mur_Zik's sexywalk and converted it for BBB without permission, so the file is deleted. I asked Umpa if I can re-upload only his BBB sexywalk, I'm waiting for the answer.

I think that the problem with Body Resizing is that if you change the size, the waiting is the same... So, even if you change a C cup into an H cup, it will bounce like a C cup... ^^