BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people asking for a BBB of Mur_Zik's sexywalk, I can pretty much guarantee you won't find it anywhere by googling for it either. Spent quite some time checking translated web pages in Chinese with no luck, though I did find an interesting mod that added BBB body meshes for cup sizes including F, C, B, A, and AA as well as fighter version of D, E, F, and H(ver B) on some random site. :P

So, since I couldn't find the BBB for sexywalk... I downloaded Blender and animated Mur_Zik's sexywalk myself for personal use (which I doubt would upset any mod creators). Took hours to learn to use Blender and to change the imported animation to the right orientation and speed, but I think it came out well. If people REALLY want it and Luxiloid's version won't be available any time soon, I can ask Mur_Zik if he'd let me share it, but I don't want to cause any problems in this community with a repeat by sharing it without permission. I might upload a youtube video of it so people can judge if the result is worth me trying to get permissions.

Also, I've been considering doing BBB versions of the DMC animations and maybe some of the others (like Spell Singer and Silver Ranger). Really, actually animating the breasts isn't too hard, it's making any corrections to the way Blender imports the custom animations. Often, the characters are moving sideways or the speed is too fast or slow when I export it, especially if the animation was made in something besides Blender, like 3dmax.

They would take quite a bit of time to do though and my motivation would be relatively low for animations I don't use, so no promises, especially since I have no idea if I'd be able to get permission.

By the way, I should add I had absolutely no experience in animation prior to doing my own version of sexywalk, so I'm still learning and some of the more complex attack animations might be a bit intense for me to try. :P

For the people asking for a BBB of Mur_Zik's sexywalk, I can pretty much guarantee you won't find it anywhere by googling for it either. Spent quite some time checking translated web pages in Chinese with no luck, though I did find an interesting mod that added BBB body meshes for cup sizes including F, C, B, A, and AA as well as fighter version of D, E, F, and H(ver B) on some random site. :P

So, since I couldn't find the BBB for sexywalk... I downloaded Blender and animated Mur_Zik's sexywalk myself for personal use (which I doubt would upset any mod creators). Took hours to learn to use Blender and to change the imported animation to the right orientation and speed, but I think it came out well. If people REALLY want it and Luxiloid's version won't be available any time soon, I can ask Mur_Zik if he'd let me share it, but I don't want to cause any problems in this community with a repeat by sharing it without permission. I might upload a youtube video of it so people can judge if the result is worth me trying to get permissions.

Also, I've been considering doing BBB versions of the DMC animations and maybe some of the others (like Spell Singer and Silver Ranger). Really, actually animating the breasts isn't too hard, it's making any corrections to the way Blender imports the custom animations. Often, the characters are moving sideways or the speed is too fast or slow when I export it, especially if the animation was made in something besides Blender, like 3dmax.

They would take quite a bit of time to do though and my motivation would be relatively low for animations I don't use, so no promises, especially since I have no idea if I'd be able to get permission.

By the way, I should add I had absolutely no experience in animation prior to doing my own version of sexywalk, so I'm still learning and some of the more complex attack animations might be a bit intense for me to try. :P

Ha, even for me after 1 year learning how to do a videogame at school, animation is really difficult... OK I have no talent for animation, I admit ^^.

But if Mur_Zik is OK with your version... why not ?

Sent him a request for permissions. I should mention I only converted one of the options, since it's the one I use, not the whole set of walks. If I get permission, I might do some others though, but I don't have infinite time and they take a while, so again... no promises. :P

Hmm, gotten really off topic for this thread. Maybe we should make a thread that lists and consolidates all "BBB compatible" animations for discussion and reference? Would probably help a lot for all the people looking for them or even the people that don't realize they need them at all. :P

Hentai Mania Episode 1 released :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34235

Part 1 : 54 armors

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-2-1283035747.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-5-1283035494.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-4-1283035748.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-4-1283035267.jpg

See the mod page for others screenshots ! ^^

Mmmm, more excellent work!

No update on my permission to share the BBB mod of Mur_Zik's Sexywalk I made (not that I expected one in a matter of hours), but I did make a short youtube video demonstrating it in case he wanted to check and make sure it wasn't a butcher job. If you guys want to check it out as well, it's here.

As it's my first animation ever, constructive comments are welcome. :)

@ Saaya: On a side note, I've noticed one of the characters in a lot of your screens/vids looks uncannily like mine. Hmmm... great minds think alike? :P

Only the character on my screens is mine, videos are made by Lobzpooatu. In fact this haircut is the one I prefer, I love long hair, but I hate when the hair comes through the body, like in alot of Ren's haircut. So, this long ponytail is perfect.

Haha, I checked your video. it's not bad for a fisrt attempt, but I really feel they bounce like Jello jelly, you know ? ^^ I think you really exagerated the move of the bones.

Anyway, I have an important message for people...

------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Well, when I started to convert armors, I did not think to create a request topic and answer to people wishes, I just wanted to convert my favourites armors before beginning a new game. But finally, as a lot of people asked me for this or that armor, I converted requests, waiting for people asking armors I like.

Finally, I released 93 mods including hundreds of meshes, and I think it's enough. I will not use a lot of these mods because I don't like them, and now I prefer to use the little time which left before the school starts again to convert stuff I really like, EVE for example, and others cool armors people forgot.

I'm tired after these weeks working for the community, and I don't enjoy to work on stuff I don't like anymore. It was fun at the beginning, but now it became painful.

So, I will continue to convert some armors, and update this thread, but I will not answer to other requests. My last requested conversion will be Cammy LightGuts for Umpa, because I promized.

I hope you understand.

So...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOREVER

See ya.