BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

Merci Saaya pour le companionmail Je vient tout juste de le loader j'ai bien hâte de l'essayer mais je suis sure qu'il sera super ! t'es le meilleur !

J'en aurai surement un ou deux autres bientôt (J'ai déjà une bonne idée de lesquels loll) mais je vais laisser le tour aux autres un peu.

vraiment cool!

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are the savior to all that just cant get the hang of modding. Making the game a much more pleasurable experience for all that play, thankyou.

My request is for the Apachi Goddess Store - Huntress Armor, it was new in ver 1_5. Would be great if you could convert it to the DMRA body with BBB.

Also showing a little nipple would be icing on the cake!

Resalut Saaya juste une vérification si tu peu me confirmer... j'ai loader il y a un bout de temps le BBB for SG Button and Stringsuits. Dans la description tu mentionne avoir converti les full set de SG Button et aussi tous les stringsuits (16 en tout ) les SG_button bounce effectivement mais aucun des stringsuit ne bounce, ils reste tous figer comme les originaux

Est-ce qu'il se peut qu'il y ai eu une erreur, car tout les autres mod BBB fonctionne à merveille? Je me suis dit que c'est peu être mon ordi qui déconne mais pkoi juste avec une partie de ce mod en particulier?

A +

My French-lessions was years ago but if I understand right, then you're having trouble with the stringsuits.

I've tried and all seem to work properly.

Regarding »Velveteen 4 DM« / 2pac4eva7 - I've sent a mail some hours ago.

Edited by _frost_

Hi!

Love your work so far, and I was just wondering if maybe you guys could convert Angilla's FB - Dark Crusader Armor?

Here's the link: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32393

and screen: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/32393-1-1276881666.jpg

And I went ahead and asked for his permission, he said: Sent Yesterday, 09:40 PM

"Sure no problem. Hope it turns out nice. I think the DC chest peace would work well with this type of animation add-on. "

Would be an awesome conversion, thank you for all your work! :)

Regards