BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

Only the character on my screens is mine, videos are made by Lobzpooatu. In fact this haircut is the one I prefer, I love long hair, but I hate when the hair comes through the body, like in alot of Ren's haircut. So, this long ponytail is perfect.

Haha, I checked your video. it's not bad for a fisrt attempt, but I really feel they bounce like Jello jelly, you know ? ^^ I think you really exagerated the move of the bones.

Anyway, I have an important message for people...

------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Well, when I started to convert armors, I did not think to create a request topic and answer to people wishes, I just wanted to convert my favourites armors before beginning a new game. But finally, as a lot of people asked me for this or that armor, I converted requests, waiting for people asking armors I like.

Finally, I released 93 mods including hundreds of meshes, and I think it's enough. I will not use a lot of these mods because I don't like them, and now I prefer to use the little time which left before the school starts again to convert stuff I really like, EVE for example, and others cool armors people forgot.

I'm tired after these weeks working for the community, and I don't enjoy to work on stuff I don't like anymore. It was fun at the beginning, but now it became painful.

So, I will continue to convert some armors, and update this thread, but I will not answer to other requests. My last requested conversion will be Cammy LightGuts for Umpa, because I promized.

I hope you understand.

So...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOREVER

See ya.

Heh, they are quite bouncy in that vid now that I look back. I think part of it might be the underwear I used? Since it's a rather small breast size, any movement designed for D+ will probably look exaggerated (I used the E body available in the tutorial while designing it, in hopes it look good for D, E, and H sizes).

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll probably go back and tweak some.

I certainly understand your closing requests. Already gone beyond the call in my book, and I'll personally never use a lot of these armors either. So I look forward to whatever you decide to do.

Also, you might want to update your sig with your new requests status. ;)

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've done so many of these Saaya, we have to thank you for that. And I have to thank you for helping me learn a little about Blender and Nifskope. I have not heard from Darkmaelstrom in some time so once I get more of the SPB done, I may hit the DM wardrobe as I already have permission from 2Pac4eca7 to do so. I'm working on the last version of the 1st belt girl armors right now. I'm not as fast you are Saaya, and I get easily bored while working on these so it takes me awhile to get these done.

Most of your work I already had the original mod or your BBBing made me go and get it! I even made a special version of the female Dread Knight armor for personal use at this time, but I'm not sure how much interest there would be in it (my attempt to give it high-heeled boots was a dismal failure), and I would have to get permissions from jojjo, Edhildil, and imrithor to release it as it uses stuff from all three of their creations. I'll keep working on SPB and maybe some DM wardrobe and who knows afterwards?

It's cool to see you want to continue ^^. Darkmaelstrom is still working on DM wardrobe but he told me he don't have a lot of time, so the conversion is slow.

Only the character on my screens is mine, videos are made by Lobzpooatu. In fact this haircut is the one I prefer, I love long hair, but I hate when the hair comes through the body, like in alot of Ren's haircut. So, this long ponytail is perfect.

Haha, I checked your video. it's not bad for a fisrt attempt, but I really feel they bounce like Jello jelly, you know ? ^^ I think you really exagerated the move of the bones.

Anyway, I have an important message for people...

------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Well, when I started to convert armors, I did not think to create a request topic and answer to people wishes, I just wanted to convert my favourites armors before beginning a new game. But finally, as a lot of people asked me for this or that armor, I converted requests, waiting for people asking armors I like.

Finally, I released 93 mods including hundreds of meshes, and I think it's enough. I will not use a lot of these mods because I don't like them, and now I prefer to use the little time which left before the school starts again to convert stuff I really like, EVE for example, and others cool armors people forgot.

I'm tired after these weeks working for the community, and I don't enjoy to work on stuff I don't like anymore. It was fun at the beginning, but now it became painful.

So, I will continue to convert some armors, and update this thread, but I will not answer to other requests. My last requested conversion will be Cammy LightGuts for Umpa, because I promized.

I hope you understand.

So...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOREVER

See ya.

Heh, they are quite bouncy in that vid now that I look back. I think part of it might be the underwear I used? Since it's a rather small breast size, any movement designed for D+ will probably look exaggerated (I used the E body available in the tutorial while designing it, in hopes it look good for D, E, and H sizes).

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll probably go back and tweak some.

I certainly understand your closing requests. Already gone beyond the call in my book, and I'll personally never use a lot of these armors either. So I look forward to whatever you decide to do.

Also, you might want to update your sig with your new requests status. ;)

Thank you Saaya for all that you have given back to us all.

Hentai Mania Part 2 added :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34235

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-5-1283107035.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-4-1283107035.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-3-1283107035.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34235-1-1283107034.jpg

Some clothes...

PS : I just saw in the Hentai Mania credits that is Umpa's sexy walk which is used by Hentai, not Mur_Zik's one. But the file is named 0sexywalk01, like the Mur_Zik's file, and not Umpa_Sexy_Walk.kf...