How Epic are YOU?!?

Deleted1848331User

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, why not? You can see Shivazsa here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/32914-1-1278978128.jpg

She's not a particularly epic character but I was going for more of an "everyday person becomes a hero" kind of character, not someone that looks like they could be a supermodel or take on Arnold Schwarzeneggar in a one-on-one fight.

I have several, the one I'm working on now is a sociopath that stalks and kills all beggars, some guards, and citizens I don't believe really NEED to live. I leave a mark, an MO, and position each body in a way that looks like they are sleeping and not dead, or just hide the bodies.... or make a nice display of them.

Well.. i just started a char that wears rags and fights with his fist because that's all the poor chap can afford..also..due to economy,he was forced to sell ...illegal..substances on the streets of the imperial city for cash..and has become a begger..currently using the sewers as stealth transportation.. due to the MYSTERIOUS SOCIOPATH who runs around killing all of his begger buddies..

My character is EPIC (FAIL)

@ floydian

I haven't really been playing oblivion all that long,maybe a month..but i ran across some of your chars on the image search..then i checked your gallery out and..Your characters are pretty damn amazing. I can tell your a big roleplayer from the ways you create your screenshots and even though you may not be looking for a fanbase.. if there isn't one..i've become the first member.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv200/Illiana86/Illwen.jpg

She's epic :P Expert in Destruction, Expert in Blade, Expert Light Armour...even has some training in Heavy Armour. Half Bosmer, Half Dremora ;) Stealthy and deadly ;) Got a story up for her, raised in the Deadlands, trained by her kyn, and thrown into the mortal realm. Right now she's back home and ready to give Cyrodiil a lesson ;) lol