How Epic are YOU?!?

Deleted1848331User

i will try to show u a screenshot with my char is a little bit moded i mean i get a mod for a light daedric armor and a mod for one handed claymores to look cool so i hope u wont say anything but first i will learn how to take a screenshot

P.S u can write here how i can take a screenshot i will look again on thsi topic

so now i will give u a little discription of my char

FIRst look a bit evil(more than bit)is not like a lord or something if like an aprentice or something like that (u will understand)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try to show u a screenshot with my char is a little bit moded i mean i get a mod for a light daedric armor and a mod for one handed claymores to look cool so i hope u wont say anything but first i will learn how to take a screenshot

P.S u can write here how i can take a screenshot i will look again on thsi topic

so now i will give u a little discription of my char

FIRst look a bit evil(more than bit)is not like a lord or something if like an aprentice or something like that (u will understand)

is that real in your game if it is where you get the ships and the fire pillers and the big demons???

All in game, ships/columns of fire (taken from sigil tower) all placed in the construction set along with the fire and smoke. The Balrogs taken from the Midas Magic mod (scaled up in the console).