What is the best race class birth sign combined

Faeghi

Here I do not agree, Switch,  - 23 is a small addition compared to 774. I wouldn't mind if my girl would have 751 instead of 774 hp  ;)  That's anyway way too much. I guess it will take eternity for the slaughterfish to bite you to death  :D

I presume you are now a Lv 70+ ? How long did it take to get so high?

Having completed tribunal/bloodmoon at 530 HP on a theif charecter at difficulty + 75 i can tell you that 774 HP is completley unessecery with a absorb health sword. and a enchanted constant effect restorehealth ring. the fact that i had to up the difficulty to +75 for a group of 5-7 enimes to even phase me says as much i think.

The only charecter that really benifts from extreamly high HP's is a werewolf since their HP is 2x normal, and not being able to heal yourself you need it.

Starting out and untill you can get absorb health or CE Restore Health, healing potions work fine, their fairly cheap at 35-175 a pop and extreamly effective restoring 50-200 within 5-10 seconds. aside from that potions stack as well so you can take down something you normaly couldent if youve got the gold to spend on quality/exclusive healing potions.

Lastly if you use ranged attacks in the early game, like fireballs and bows you dont need as much starting HP becuase nothing will get close to you if you do it right.

Mages can also use absorb health or strong oneshot custom spells and skeleton minions early on to compensate for their low HP, theif based charecters can compensate by using stealth critical hits, ranged weapons and jink blades.

My lvl 1 mage had a absorb health 11-52 on touch spell right off the get go, only cost about 500gold i think, you can buy it in sadrith mora, and what do you know you can get there from seyda neen for about 45gold using the stiltstrider and mages guild transport. ;)

To round up - the difference between these cases from Lv 11 and up is only 23 hp, which is miserable at the higher levels. 

I am biting my elbows and tearing my hair - why, oh why did I pick the Lady? it gives only little advantage at the beginning, but not in the long run.

My vote is against this sign, even though many advise it.

Its not bad, but there are better out there. Great for the first time you play as it makes the game a little easier to start and means you need to worry less about multiplers. Not worth it once you have some experience there are better ones out the.

Here I do not agree, Switch,  - 23 is a small addition compared to 774. I wouldn't mind if my girl would have 751 instead of 774 hp  ;)  That's anyway way too much. I guess it will take eternity for the slaughterfish to bite you to death  :D

I presume you are now a Lv 70+ ? How long did it take to get so high?

Having completed tribunal/bloodmoon at 530 HP on a theif charecter at difficulty + 75 i can tell you that 774 HP is completley unessecery with a absorb health sword. and a enchanted constant effect restorehealth ring. the fact that i had to up the difficulty to +75 for a group of 5-7 enimes to even phase me says as much i think.

The only charecter that really benifts from extreamly high HP's is a werewolf since their HP is 2x normal, and not being able to heal yourself you need it.

Starting out and untill you can get absorb health or CE Restore Health, healing potions work fine, their fairly cheap at 35-175 a pop and extreamly effective restoring 50-200 within 5-10 seconds. aside from that potions stack as well so you can take down something you normaly couldent if youve got the gold to spend on quality/exclusive healing potions.

Lastly if you use ranged attacks in the early game, like fireballs and bows you dont need as much starting HP becuase nothing will get close to you if you do it right.

Mages can also use absorb health or strong oneshot custom spells and skeleton minions early on to compensate for their low HP, theif based charecters can compensate by using stealth critical hits, ranged weapons and jink blades.

My lvl 1 mage had a absorb health 11-52 on touch spell right off the get go, only cost about 500gold i think, you can buy it in sadrith mora, and what do you know you can get there from seyda neen for about 45gold using the stiltstrider and mages guild transport. ;)

well the only reason my character has such excessive HP is because he's mainly a warrior character. i agree high HP for other classes is un-needed, but just try playing thru tribunal on hard with a melee character! trust me, i cud die with twice that amount of HP. :P and yes im currently at level 75, it only took me a few weeks of gameplay to get that far (got there via master trainers)

Seems most people use the Lady - I do - for any char i make. I think Bethesda made a typo tho - its way under-balanced. Someone made a mod to lower the values - i forget who, sorry - on the old MWFiles site.

I wonder how many people would chose the Lady after the change...

heck why not ill 'splain my guy.

he's a Nord with a custom clas i called Hero cuz adventurer is.. too default.

anyhew his skills are

MAJOR

Spear

Short Blade

Medium Armor

Athletics

Mercantile

MINOR

Axe

Acrobatics

Enchant

Speechcraft

Destruction

now for me that works. i like head on attacks cuz i dont wanna worry about where the arrow is ending up or anything like that. i picked the tower sign cuz though theres plenty of spells and scrolls and items like the tower key that opens 50 once a day, theres also the beggar's nose which is in my top 10 spells. i detects enemies, keys and enchantments 200 ft for a minute. whereas i used to have a robe that would only do enemy's 25 ft and by then your already killing them. if you have to run liek from ricklings whom i hate, it helps but also for finding keys and knowing which enemys are more worth killing cuz of their enchantments. also medium armor i think looks the best. and my orcish armor makes me out to be a samurai. spears are good for longer range so ya dont get hurt as much and you can run backwards while hitting and short blade is fast so you dont spend too much time getting hurt.

and thats how the cookie crumbles.

Does anyone else use the strategy of putting their most used skills as secondary in order to get more levels out of them?

As a mage I put all of them as secondary and was level 50 in no time at all and got much more out of it instead of starting each out at around lvl 40...since you can only get 6 lvls out of em instead of 7 or 8.

Yes Thanateros

With Warrior I only use stealth and magic skills. Gets to level seventy-nine I think. But put on an enchanted ring and you can get to any level you can afford. I'm playing Bloodmoon with a level 120 character.

Anyone gone higher?

• 2 weeks later...