22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is truly better?

• Cheese
    • Bacon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough...because they are both equally godly...but I chose bacon :D Ever had green beans with onions fried in bacon grease? omfg...*drool*

Everything tastes sooo good in bacon grease :D I keep a tub of it in my fridge for when I make fried potatoes :D Ma in law suggested I use it instead of butter on toast...lol she shouldn't have told me that :P

http://myfoodlooksfunny.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/583f6f92-60bc-4b00-8fdf-b906f6400fce.jpg

hahah :D

Ever had it covered in chocolate? Tried it for the first time at the Winnebago Country Fair...lol it's really good :P Killer deep fried too...well everything is good deep fried lol.

LMFAO that's the best flow chart ever! :biggrin: I ate half a pound of bacon this morning :whistling: I'm just asking to be 250lbs again :P

i also read somewhere that bacon is a gateway drug for vegitarians, like pot for druggies

Actually it's a gateway meat, we don't want to give any gov'ment guys the idea to start regulating how much bacon we can buy :blink:

LMFAO that's the best flow chart ever! :biggrin: I ate half a pound of bacon this morning :whistling: I'm just asking to be 250lbs again :P

you, my friend, have a large bacon quota

i also read somewhere that bacon is a gateway drug for vegitarians, like pot for druggies

Actually it's a gateway meat, we don't want to give any gov'ment guys the idea to start regulating how much bacon we can buy :blink:

OOPS

I'm from Wisconsin so I had to vote cheese! That and I'm big enough without wolfing down bacon. :tongue: