Cheese vs Bacon

krimzin

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is truly better?

• Cheese
    • Bacon

Hmf.

Not exactly a hard question. Bacon. Weight isnt a problem for me. Im six foot nine inches, and though not fat, am fairly heavily built and exercise alot, as such my slightly more rapid than normal metabolism and the shear amount of food I NEED to eat means that bacon really does make for a tasty healthy snack.

Bacon: the breakfast sidedish of the gods.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Wisconsin so I had to vote cheese! That and I'm big enough without wolfing down bacon. :tongue:

Hahah, another cheesehead here, wow :D Hail from Oshkosh :D

LOL krimzin...almost shot tea out of my nose reading that. Cheese is worse :P

Bacon is godly...I so want this T-shirt:

http://robthedesigner.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/MensShirtBacon-276x300.jpg

So it has come to this...

Cheese have more flavours than bacon and I hate pork products (hate with a burning passion). So I vote for cheese

HERETIC

it seems we are at the brink of war, my fellow carnivores

Hey I'm still a carnivore (actually humans are omnivores) but I don't like pork as it is unclean plus I have picky taste.

Wanna become beautiful? Then eat more and different sorts of cheese.

You don't believe it? Well, take a critical look at yourself in the mirror... http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/a36.gif

You see? :devil:

Take your protein pills, boys

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Cheese of course :biggrin:

You can eat it with olives, i could die for them :woot:

Beacon.... hmmm... this things you get in the morning with beans and sausage.... :sick:

The only thing i wanted was a role and jam :unsure: and cheese :yes:

I'm going to say something extremely risque and offensive, so brace yourself.

Why cant we have cheese AND bacon? why must we argue! How about a burger with cheese and bacon and barbeque source and beef eh?

And Surenas. Im a handsome devil only in my own mind. Ladies? they flee whenever they see me. and not just because I drive a car that looks like it's about to explode. I dont even bother with a mirror, because I sorta like like a pirate. Short beard, long braided black hair, craggy features, box-jaw. Not even cheese could save my hideous mug. It's not a lack of hygene, I'm extremely clean, and dont SMELL like a pirate, but I do sometime look like one. :pirate:

I'm going to say something extremely risque and offensive, so brace yourself.

Why cant we have cheese AND bacon? why must we argue! How about a burger with cheese and bacon and barbeque source and beef eh?

But i don't want to have beacon on my burger .... :unsure:

I prefer it with salad and tomato :thumbsup:

So it has come to this...

Cheese have more flavours than bacon and I hate pork products (hate with a burning passion). So I vote for cheese

HERETIC

it seems we are at the brink of war, my fellow carnivores

Hey I'm still a carnivore (actually humans are omnivores) but I don't like pork as it is unclean plus I have picky taste.

pork isnt that unclean!

they bathe int he mud to stay clean and cool. and they eat the way they do because thats how we feed them

pork isnt that unclean!

they bathe int he mud to stay clean and cool. and they eat the way they do because thats how we feed them

Jews and Muslims would see that totally different.

However, actually it's the question whether one wants to swim in the own grease one day or not...

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif