Alchemy/Restoration Loop?

Jitansgate

For the unaware.

The unofficial patches tend to make small unnoticeable edits. Something this large might be out of their focus, assuming that a relatively large overhaul would need to be made to rework how restoration works. That, combined with the other multitude of exploits regarding exponential enchants, leads me to assume that they haven't changed it.

I don't use the patches for compatibility reasons, though, so I wouldn't know.

Ohh, this is all over youtube with console gamers showing how to get their weapons "1337zop360noscopemlg"

Just did not know the name.

AFAIK this is not a bug that you can't control (You don't do it, it won't happen) so it's more of an exploit. It should be fixed, but actual bugs have a bit higher priority IMO.

It allows you to create weapons and armor with overpowered stats like a crossbow or sword or axe with 1000 or 10,000 damage or armor with 10,000 defense also enchantments that do 2000% fire damage or 2000% health regen etcetera which works good on those harder difficulties with mods that make the enemies more deadlier. I'm just wondering if it still works cause i want to create some stuff.

It allows you to create weapons and armor with overpowered stats like a crossbow or sword or axe with 1000 or 10,000 damage or armor with 10,000 defense also enchantments that do 2000% fire damage or 2000% health regen etcetera which works good on those harder difficulties with mods that make the enemies more deadlier. I'm just wondering if it still works cause i want to create some stuff.

Never tried, and found it a silly exploit. If OP has latest Skyrim + USP -- I guess it does.

Still works, UNLESS you install a mod like Sky-Re...you can not do any of that with Sky-re installed , by design it removes the ability ,....:) But opens up a whole new way of playing, i would not play without any more. Never was into the exploit before tho..