Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #20692334. #20817664, #21022469, #21157014, #21185604, #21246044 are all replies on the same post.

I'm getting a painstaking 16kb/s It takes hours to download a 30mb mod. I spent the whole morning just downloading an armor.... not really my definition of fun.

I'd be fine if they capped the download at 100 to 500 kb/s, but dial up speeds aren't my definition of fun. Edited by drknd

A suggestion:

Can you please post a a simple list of typical hourly download volume or even just total downloads per hour over a 24 hour period?

Those of us with abysmal download speed but flexible schedules then could try to download "off peak" and see if that helps us.

Hi guys,

I'm from South East Asia and have been downloading mods from the CDN server for about 2 weeks. It was pretty fast at first - I was getting speeds between 200-900 kbps on different files and just only recently, it has slowed down considerably to between 10-30 kpbs. Just wondering if any other users from SEA are experiencing the same thing? Cheers~

I have no problem with the server connection of www.nexusmods.com/ Nexus mods and community.

My problem stems from Forums.nexusmods.com.

E.g, Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

I'm getting bumped off of forums.nexusmods.com and shown messages which should only make sense if I were connecting to an old PHP software packed on a snail modem 33.6 KBps link to the server. Like: Error: This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly. And yet, when I am able to reload the page...Ooo! The comment is there!

An "Oops! Something went wrong." Or a, "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

Oops! Something went wrong. The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again. [#2012]

Need Help?

Of course not!

I don't need help. I have been getting signed out by some mysterious ghost in the machine.

After which I find I have to sign in again. A bit tiring, but I have fast digits.

It may help disclose I finally got a message that told me the connection to the server was lost. It appears the ISP and I may have some issues to resolve.

When I clicked on Sign Out from Forums.nexusmods.com this afternoon, I got a page notice that I conclude is associated to the problems connecting and staying connected to Forums.nexusmods.com.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=login&do=logout&k=70e0b2f43cfe67d101bcac28fd820dd9

Edited by Pagafyr

I can not connect to the CDN server

Proxy detected: none

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/2/256MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=94cadea35b83be28c03f37ee675c2373

not find the server since November