most hated charactors

kvatchgotscrewed82397

That Mythic Dawn punk who takes all my stuff (I can't even shank the guy!).

The guy in one of the Dark Brotherhood quests that bought help with his mother's life and you aren't supposed to kill.

I always give him a poisoned apple as a lovely parting gift.

The annoying fan who pops up when you become the arena grand champion. One of the most useless characters ever.

Then there's the Bruma guards during the mission where you have to close the Bruma Oblivion gate. Why, oh why do they always have to be such dumbasses and jump right in? (Especially if you're trying to snipe an enemy with the bow--you end up killing a guard instead and get a bounty on your head!)

I can't believe I'm going to be the first person to mention Glarthir. UGH. He's the psychotic paranoid guy in Skingrad who pops up the moment you walk into the city and won't go away until you either kill him or waste three days on his quest and THEN kill him.

My second choice would be the woman who writes the city guides. Whoever wrote her text got the self-righteous religious nutcase style down perfectly.

Pelinal Whitestrake he assisted in killing Umaril and he dented his face and cut of some of is "featherlight wings" = (

I like Pelinal Whitestrake but I don't like how he killed me favorite character.

Well the character I hate most is probably Glathier and that female dark elf pirate .Its so annoying how she says stay away from my ship. and how she sings a song.

-w2drs21