most hated charactors

kvatchgotscrewed82397

I hate those arrogant bitchy little guards who come up to you and yell "stop right there criminal scum" despite being over a hundred levels below you and so pitifully weak that killing them would be an insult to your weapon.

I especialy hate however, the countess of Leyawiin. I enjoyed slicing her throat mid sermon one lazy afternoon. But I play a dark character so most of my hated enemies are arrogant little good doers with no power whatsoever. And before I get the full "but evil is bad" tyrade hear this: the good doers of oblivion hide behind the ideals of gods, order, and empires, to afraid simply to stride forth and destroy their foes. evil however, they have no fear.

For me I rate and grade my hatreds for oblivion characters according to how much pleasure and satisfaction their gruesome deaths bring me, in order, least to most:

Allessia ottus: arrogant vile street preacher. Greeting is "hello, I'm allessia, and I'd like to talk to you about akatosh." Hmm, well after killing akatosh with my bare hands and crushing all hope from tamriel. I needed a hobby. So crushing the life out of people like her became said hobby.

"sir" Lazare milvanin. Simply an arrogant breton who thought that noble blood and hiding behind the law would save him from a knife in the dark. it did not.

Farwil Indarys. This knightling offended me so much I decapitated him in front of his father's throne simply out of spite.

Glarthir: stalking me, wasting my time, and not even providing a satisfying meal to my werewolf form when devoured.

Martin Septim: an enjoyable kill and a hearty meal. "Blood tastes sweet, but no blood is sweeter than a godling's"

Saint Allesia the conqueress. Simply satisfying in every way to kill, as was pelinal whitestrake.

and finaly, Akatosh. Killing akatosh unarmed in mortal combat was one of the most enjoyable battles I've had recently. Now, a god against an immortal hell diety is no reall challenge, but it was still fun exercise.

you would never stand against the Tamriel Tomcat, champion of goodness, beer, whores, and illegal narcotics

That guy who mocks you through the bars in the opening.

I would join the DB just for the pleasure of killing him

Complete angel

edit: i did NOT say angel!!!!!

I'm surprised that the Adoring fan was only mentioned once, I thought he'd be one of the top hated people.

Well, that Argonian that keeps racially insulting Khajiits irritates me, seeing as he does so even when your a khajiit.

Also, Valen Dreth. That Dunmer in the cell across from you at the start of the game. His constant whining at the guard when you pay him a visit later on. His cowardice. How cocky he is at the beginning, and how he is happy to see you damned.

Well, that Argonian that keeps racially insulting Khajiits irritates me, seeing as he does so even when your a khajiit.

Dar Jee? That guy made me question reality when I first saw him.

*almost suggestive voice* "I'm a Khajiit in disguise. Want to see me lick my butt?"

*shudder*

well i got some

the very first npc we meet! yes him! do i have to say why?

secondly there is captain Dion from Skingrad, i smashed his hand in so much time for breaking in my house!

and that guy from the dark brotherhood, the kajhit!

I'm surprised that the Adoring fan was only mentioned once, I thought he'd be one of the top hated people.

Also, Valen Dreth. That Dunmer in the cell across from you at the start of the game. His constant whining at the guard when you pay him a visit later on. His cowardice. How cocky he is at the beginning, and how he is happy to see you damned.

The OP specifically excluded the Adoring Fan from nomination ;)

Err..probably Adoring Fan.

Actually I don't hate him that much but after reading and saw lots of abusal photos of him makes me hate him too for some reason. LOL!

Caenlorn.

I have no love for an NPC that asks me a question that is immediately answered by smashing yourself through the fourth wall that is dialogue options.

"Who am I? Caenlorn? or Maenlorn?"

Gee guy, I dunno, let me CHECK THE NAME TAG ON MY FREAKING SCREEN. >:(

Also, the Adoring Fan is my bro, you punks better stop hating. We're going bar hopping in the Imperial City tonight; it's gonna be a good time. And I'm gonna bring some skooma, maaaan.