ninja or pirate

TheCalliton

ninja or pirate  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ninja or pirate

• NINJA
    • PIRATE

Couldn't there be a third option? Like Ninja-pirate? I'll so want to be that!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061128195158/uncyclopedia/images/c/cd/93066695_l.gif

Couldn't there be a third option? Like Ninja-pirate? I'll so want to be that!

[snip]

Guess you mean piranha, right? :woot:

"A piranha I was meant to be. Trim the sails and roam the sea!" *sing*

Take your protein pills, boys

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Well, its a hard choice. Ninjas are cool, but Im scots highlander, partialy, by ancestory. And I've also got old danish (viking era) in my blood too so I am arguably related to pirates on both sides.

That and I like boats and sailing, my grandpa was a merchant navy man, and so forth down my family tree, and anyway. Ninjas are from Japan. Which for all its incredible technological innovations, fascinating culture, and tasty seafood, is an island. Pirate live in their ships and can sail about. And I wager a dubloon that ninjas cant cross oceans. And if they did, I'd give em a bloody broadside n send em to davy joneses locker, YARR!

Thats what I like about pirates. They're rogues, free from the law. Ninja have to be trained from birth to become the perfect shadow warrior, and you cant become a "former ninja". Pirates? its a more laid back lifestyle. A little sailing, a little plunder n booty, and then puttin yer feet up on a keg and enjoying som rum with yer laddies.

True, but I just like the "live and let live, I'll fight em after I've had a nap" attitude of pirates. They're labrador retrievers to the ninja's jack russel terrier. And besides, they're rich, their lives are all about booze, wenches, cannons and plunder, some of my favorite things. A ninja cant take a day off on a tropical island simply for the sake of getting up to mischeif and stealing the islander's stuff. Ninjas ARE cool, but they are too busy and hyperactive. pirates are sleepy and have an admirably laid back lifestyle. This is basicaly a choice between being awesome, but a full time worker, and a lot less awesome, but only working one day in 14.

And thats my kinda job I tell yer. Ninjas dont get to spend the day minching around the deck in a funny outfit or passed out in a hammock with a bottle of rum. No they're off being ninjas, they're off running around and jumping and swinging swords and making wierding shriekie noises. I'd be a pirate anyday, simply because of the lack of responsibility.

YARR! :pirate:

Thats what I like about pirates. They're rogues, free from the law. Ninja have to be trained from birth to become the perfect shadow warrior, and you cant become a "former ninja". Pirates? its a more laid back lifestyle. A little sailing, a little plunder n booty, and then puttin yer feet up on a keg and enjoying som rum with yer laddies.

the disciplined warrior survives, giving him all the time he wants to relax

Yeah well survival isnt everything. You ever heard the proverb "better to live a day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep"? Pirates are anything but disciplined. But they have fun, and continued existance is not always a good thing. IMO better to be a Pirate and die young in a drunken cannon accident. Then spend decades in a nursing home as a bored former Ninja. :pirate: