Another Request....Again

Elsarian

O.K. here I have another request and it has to do with the walking/attacking/running animations.

For walking animations: I am currently using MANLYSTRIDE. Its not that it is a bad mod, but it makes the walking a little to "cool". Like I was looking for something different yes and this is good, but I was also at the same time looking for something a little more natural. And yes I have also tried out Natural Walk as well but instead of walking "cool" I was walking like a pimp. Not cool.

Attacking Replacers: Preferably One hand replacers since I am a sword and shield guy. I was using Dual Wield animation replacer from the creator of the getupanimationreplacer and it worked up to the point of when I needed a shield and it was very buggy with a few of my favorite mod added armors.

Running Replacers: I have never seen one of these before so I was hoping that someone has and so if you are one of these people then I would very much appreciate the link to it.

I know this request sounds very, what's the word, demanding, or at least that is how I feel, but I have been looking for the right mods for these replacers but fail to come across one that suits me. All the mods listed above are very good and creative mods, but they are just not for me.

Again all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!

-Elsarian

Alright thanks. I will repost it there

Sorry for the double post. But I see that the topic has already been moved here.

Any help with this request would be fantastic. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Thanks to everyone for the feed back. I have been looking everywhere for animations such as this and every time I find something, there is always something else that I don't like. And I am not saying there all bad, they just do not satisfy what I am looking for. I hope some one will answer to my plea haha!