Lop Ears for Chocolate Elves and others

Lobzpooatu

Hi everyone I've download the lop-ear mod for my chocolate elf mod, but I have no clue how to install it because the readme is in japanese. Do anyone of you have this mod installed and working? If so please fill me in because I'm riding shotgun on the short bus on this one. Thx :happy:

First off, do you have just the chocolate elf ear texture and the lop-ear mesh, or did you get the whole Lop-Ear package?

I'm pretty sure that if it's just the texture and ear, all you have to do is copy the folders into your Data folder, then open up the Construction Set, hit the Open button, select the Chocolate Elves.esp as your active plugin, go to Races... under Characters on the main menu, select Chocolate Elves, go to the Face Data tab, and change the Ears data (mesh on left button, texture on right) to the lop-ear files. (I think it's under characters/Lop-Ear/ for both texture and mesh paths.)

Or if it's just the files themselves, put them in the same place as the Chocolate Elf data (NIF/EGM/EGT into meshes/characters/ChocolateElf, DDS into textures/characters/ChocolateElf) and do as said as before with the Construction Set, but instead use these paths.

First off, do you have just the chocolate elf ear texture and the lop-ear mesh, or did you get the whole Lop-Ear package?

I'm pretty sure that if it's just the texture and ear, all you have to do is copy the folders into your Data folder, then open up the Construction Set, hit the Open button, select the Chocolate Elves.esp as your active plugin, go to Races... under Characters on the main menu, select Chocolate Elves, go to the Face Data tab, and change the Ears data (mesh on left button, texture on right) to the lop-ear files. (I think it's under characters/Lop-Ear/ for both texture and mesh paths.)

Or if it's just the files themselves, put them in the same place as the Chocolate Elf data (NIF/EGM/EGT into meshes/characters/ChocolateElf, DDS into textures/characters/ChocolateElf) and do as said as before with the Construction Set, but instead use these paths.

Lop ear uses different UV mapping; so you need to retexture lop ear texture for Chocolate Elf as well.