Hello World

Rheyne

Hi, I'm Rheyne, but you can call me Amber if you like. I'm currently interested in getting involved with Dragon Age modding so...what's up? :)

A female newbie, now that is a rare sight. Truth be told, I don't see a lot of females introducing themselves here, but I'm being rude, please excuse my rude welcoming. :laugh:

Welcome to the forums, please enjoy your stay with our family, it is always refreshing to recieve new members. Best of luck in the community and see you around I guess. :happy:

Welcome to the nexus. I am Vindekarr, sometimes known as Karanakh, the strange, grouchy, controversial and sometimes downright inconvenient man who for some reason hangs around the site posting endless opinions and raving about his job as a writer.

Im not a DA modder myself-being an oblivion modder. But the quality of mods on this site is really exceptional. Just like anywhere you've got idiots, but you've also got some amazing works of code and scripting. My best advice is, aside from always working to push the limits of what you can do, is also to always look carefully if you're trying to find something on Nexus. The biggest strength and greatest weakness of this fair site is that it just has so much... stuff to look through, so you'll want to look through an entire catergory before you download something, or else you may end up getting a rushed, badly engineered lump of spilled code, rather than the international masterpiece three pages along.

Hi Rheyne and welcome to the nexus. I usually lurk around in the DA forums so you have come to the right place all things modding, lore and ideas. There are plenty of mods and modders for DA and I'm sure you can find good tutorials for modding. Respect the rules and you will have no problem other wise good day.

Thanks guys :) I'm glad to join such a warm and welcoming community. I definitely want to get involved, whether that be with voice acting or storytelling or posting my poetry (you guys might not see that for a bit as I'm shy about it) so all suggestions/networking/friends opportunities are a wonderful thing to me!

Thanks guys :) I'm glad to join such a warm and welcoming community. I definitely want to get involved, whether that be with voice acting or storytelling or posting my poetry (you guys might not see that for a bit as I'm shy about it) so all suggestions/networking/friends opportunities are a wonderful thing to me!

And we are glad to welcome you. *Hugs all around*. :happy:

Welcome to the Nexus, Rheyne. It's a big place, but it's cozy. Take a seat; have some coffee. Kick off your shoes and enjoy the company.

-Oh, and don't be scared if calliton tries to bite you. That's just his way of saying hello. :)

I've been known to bite back. ^_-