HDT TBBP(?) Glitch (or something of the sort)

mrsmexythebeast

why chsbhc? it was the very first mod of this kind but today Hdt + Xp32 do exactly the same :)

it became pretty easy to use, a body compatible UnPb/Cbbe/7Base. all Bbp or Tbbp, a skeleton, any texture you want, armor compatible and run

you must use & run Fnis only if it's requested by a mod which change anim

my Necromancer use Unpb tbbp, Xp32 ext. + new magic anim without a glitch and ...without Fnis :)

your problem is the build, the last pic is good, but when you use a armor it's weird, do you have run Cbbe Bodyslide? it's recommanded by Caliente, are these armor for Cbbe or Unp, 7Base? may be you've choosen the wrong file

if you mismatch textures on body it's always this result as per your first Screenshot or the last one

@@

Any of your mods you're installing after XPMS Extended includes a skeleton which is wrong. This problem would be easier to identify and fix if you used Mod Organizer. :wink:

CHSBHC comes with its own skeleton that will overwrite your XPMS if you install it. Maybe "HDT TBBP" comes with one, too?

Install HDT again and reinstall XPMS Extended as the very last mod of ALL mods you installed.

You can also check the archives of those mods to see if any contain a female skeleton and remove them, except for from the XPMS Extended archive.

FNIS should say "Unknown" skeleton for XPMS Extended.

Edited by ousnius

why chsbhc? it was the very first mod of this kind but today Hdt + Xp32 do exactly the same :smile:

it became pretty easy to use, a body compatible UnPb/Cbbe/7Base. all Bbp or Tbbp, a skeleton, any texture you want, armor compatible and run

you must use & run Fnis only if it's requested by a mod which change anim

my Necromancer use Unpb tbbp, Xp32 ext. + new magic anim without a glitch and ...without Fnis :smile:

your problem is the build, the last pic is good, but when you use a armor it's weird, do you have run Cbbe Bodyslide? it's recommanded by Caliente, are these armor for Cbbe or Unp, 7Base? may be you've choosen the wrong file

if you mismatch textures on body it's always this result as per your first Screenshot or the last one

@@

No, the last pic is good only on that single NPC. I have yet to encounter a single NPC besides her who doesn't have weird breasts without their clothes off. Also yes, all of my armor mods support CBBE and BBP/TBBP.

Any of your mods you're installing after XPMS Extended includes a skeleton which is wrong. This problem would be easier to identify and fix if you used Mod Organizer. :wink:

CHSBHC comes with its own skeleton that will overwrite your XPMS if you install it. Maybe "HDT TBBP" comes with one, too?

Install HDT again and reinstall XPMS Extended as the very last mod of ALL mods you installed.

You can also check the archives of those mods to see if any contain a female skeleton and remove them, except for from the XPMS Extended archive.

FNIS should say "Unknown" skeleton for XPMS Extended.

This worked! Apparently the mod "Feminine Running and Dash Animation" came with a skeleton that FNIS registered as CHSBHC and that overwrote the XPMSE skeleton. Thank you very much!

Also, this isn't as big of a concern to me, but when my Temptress followers are standing up, they have a weird area around their hips that has no texture. I added all of the files from CBBE to their mod so they would have CBBE bodies instead of their normal UNP ones, and that worked, but they now have this weird hip area. If you know, should I put a UNP file back and leave the rest CBBE? I replaced the female folder from textures and everything from the meshes folder that the temptress mod came with.

Again, thank you so much! This is much much better, I greatly appreciate it.