Is there a mod for SkyUI that makes a new tab for arrows/bolts?

marat569

Yes I googled, couldn't find anything.

Is there a mod that adds a new tab to skyui to put all arrows/bolts in a separate tab and not in weapons? I have about 5 weapons and 20 different arrows and bolts in my weapons tab and it's getting pretty annoying :/

I sort my weapons by weight, so since arrows don't weigh anything they're at the bottom -- but still annoying in certain situations.

Thanks friends!

I don't know anything about that, but have you tried categorized favorites menu, and loadout? favorites menu requires you to uncheck the favorites thing in SkyUI for it to be compatible I think, but it's an easy fix. I always, for all my playthroughs, use loadout and Categorized Favorite's Menu. CFM might help you find your arrows if you favorite them and loadout can automatically save and load gear profiles.

I don't know anything about that, but have you tried categorized favorites menu, and loadout? favorites menu requires you to uncheck the favorites thing in SkyUI for it to be compatible I think, but it's an easy fix. I always, for all my playthroughs, use loadout and Categorized Favorite's Menu. CFM might help you find your arrows if you favorite them and loadout can automatically save and load gear profiles.

I actually like skyrim's favorite's menu -- that's not the issue.

When I want to dump things to my chest or let my follower/horse hold them, there's 20 different arrows in the weapon slot. I just made 800 dragonbone arrows, the arrows I use are not an issue, but all the others are a bit annoying.

Don't think it is possible to add new categories. What can be done is a separate container (similar to a bag of holding) can be used to store the ammo that you are not currently using.

Also even in my storage chest at home, the weapons slot is filled with arrows.

Thanks for the help, since arrows weigh nothing -- arranging the tab by weight at least puts them on the bottom.

Edited by marat569