How dead must a thread be before it is considered foul necromancy

SpellAndShield

Have you got something relevant to add to it? If not, then yes, a bump is a no-no. If it has had no replies in a while, then it's probably dead and should be left in peace.

But if it is one of your own threads, and, like AlienSlof said, you have anything relevant to add to it - then it shouldn't be foul necromancy. (I am not a moderator, so don't take my word for it, this is just what seems logical.)

Have you got something relevant to add to it? If not, then yes, a bump is a no-no. If it has had no replies in a while, then it's probably dead and should be left in peace.

It's my youtube Mass Effect 2 strategy guide; I have made a bunch of new videos that I would like to add links for....

Then it shouldn't be counted as foul necromancy. (Nexus Rules: Chapter V - Thread Necromancy)

1. It's a strategy Guide, then imo, it is never necromancy - as it is there to help people, and people might have questions regarding the guide, and thus have to post a comment to get help, so...

2. You have something very relevant to the thread to add.

By the way, Mass Effect 2 is among my favorites!! :D

Then it can't be counted as foul necromancy.

1. It's a strategy Guide, then imo, it is never necromancy - as it is there to help people, and people might have questions regarding the guide, and thus have to post a comment to get help, so...

2. You have something very relevant to the thread to add.

By the way, Mass Effect 2 is among my favorites!! :D

Yes, it is an awesome game, especially the combat, so intense...

Then technically it's not really a bump, as you're adding relevant info and content. Nor is it really necromancy in this case - it's a work in progress. :)