Better [Papyrus] settings in INI

marat569

Get rid of Dual Sheath Redux.

Biggest offender from what I can see.

Also, try increasing the BudgetMS settings by 0.4 and see how that goes. Don't go over the value 2.4.

This has not been an issue, I've always used UFO and after I've gotten Inigo, Cerwiden, kFollowers, MoveitDammit, and Follower Compatability ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41524 ) [ Inigo's page suggested it with UFO if you are using the full version, not the "compatability" version.

Papyrus log clearly shows us that something funky going on with Dual Sheath Redux. Not saying uninstall but try playing without it for a while. See how it goes. Or try to do something about that specific script.

I was having some issues with the staggering script(but the other parts of the mod was clearly working fine) and I disabled it now I don't get any CTDs. Sometimes, something just don't work.

I've checked wiki and these are defaults (except memory, using 2gb since I have a lot of spare memory)

It doesn't matter how much memory your system has. Do NOT raise the iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes setting. Obviously you didn't read the description for that one on the Wiki page carefully enough. Setting that value too high (and 2GB is insanely high) will cause all sorts of problems. I just found this posting which tries to give a better explanation of why you shouldn't change any of the Papyrus settings but especially that one.