Speechcraft Leveling

gehn02

I want to level up on my Speechcraft, I'm only Level 46, Speechcraft is a minor skill, I'm an apprentice right now, but everyone I approach their disposition is maxxed. Am I too benevolent that everyone just instantly likes me when I walk in the room?? Not trying to sound vain, but I would like to get somewhere on increasing this skill. Any ideas/suggestions?

I reckon their is a mod or 2 out there on this, but I would like to do it w/o modding it. Cheers!!!

If everyone you come across has their disposition maxed, then you could possibly do some things that lower their disposition. Here's the page on disposition from uesp.net which should tell you everything you need to know on the topic (including how to increase and lower disposition. Look towards the bottom of the page for these). http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Disposition

I prefer the "I hate you" spell: Command Humanoid 100 points for 1 second on touch. One or two uses is enough to make even the friendliest of friendlies hate your guts when the spell wears off. Just be careful; some friendly NPCs have an aggression high enough that they'll attack you of you drop their disposition too much; notably Ontus Vanin and any Mythic Dawn sleeper agent.