Graphic enhancing mods

Wiggling

I am fairly new to mods (i started like 3 days ago) but I feel I have caught on fast. I spend alot of times with computers and consider myself comp savvy. I've seen a couple mods that increase graphics, but I was more interested in cool mods like new locations, houses, fighting animations, and such. At the moment Oblivion looks pretty crappy, I don't have any mods for graphics and am using Bloom lighting. Trees look almost 2d and really untreelike in the distance :P. Now, I can't find all the graphic enhancing mods that i remember. If some1 could list the good mods for graphic enhancing mods, I would appreciate it. Anything from plain making oblivion in general look better, or far away objects and trees.

Well to start turn on HDR lighting and turn up the in-game graphic settings. Then install Quarl's texure pack and natural environments. That should be a good start.

err I would appreciate it if you posted the links, I can't find it searching "Quarl" ._. D: thnx btw

By the way, what is your computer like? The original QTP3 can kill your FTP if your graphic card has insufficient VRAM(So QTP3 reduced or redimizes is usually recommended)

im not sure D: er hp laptop elitebook 8530p, windows vista. Idk if that answers your question ._.

QTP3 (Qarl's Texture Pack 3) can bring even powerful machines to their knees if you're not careful. Fortunately there are alternate versions of QTP3 out there; they sacrifice some graphical detail for increased performance:

QTP3 - Reduced (like QTP3 but takes up less video RAM)

QTP3 - Redimized (an optimized version of QTP3 that should help to improve framerates, and also use somewhat less video RAM)

QTP3 - Redimized Reduced (combines both)

I am fairly new to mods (i started like 3 days ago) but I feel I have caught on fast. I spend alot of times with computers and consider myself comp savvy. I've seen a couple mods that increase graphics, but I was more interested in cool mods like new locations, houses, fighting animations, and such. At the moment Oblivion looks pretty crappy, I don't have any mods for graphics and am using Bloom lighting. Trees look almost 2d and really untreelike in the distance :P. Now, I can't find all the graphic enhancing mods that i remember. If some1 could list the good mods for graphic enhancing mods, I would appreciate it. Anything from plain making oblivion in general look better, or far away objects and trees.

As far as new locations go, just search for "Unique Landscapes." There are too many to post here individually.

Home mods: Vaernlor Manor and Aranmathi are my two favorites.

Animations: DMC Stylish

Other than that, there's a list of lists of mods, that can be easier to find what you're actually looking for.

By the way, what is your computer like? The original QTP3 can kill your FTP if your graphic card has insufficient VRAM(So QTP3 reduced or redimizes is usually recommended)

Lets see, it says ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650.. 2 gig vram, its laptop ._.