Modern Warfare 3

Corlan

You're lucky.

I've been called a lot worse. You think riflemen have a hard time? as a sniper, and I mean, a genuinely good sniper, I got sworn at before I even had finished loading. People in most games hate being shown as inferior. But when I can kill them from across the map in one shot using my own eyes and coordination, and that there is nothing their feeble hacks and lack of skill can do to change that, then they get abusive. But in MW 2, when "f*** off!" is a kind and warm hearted greeting, it just gets ridiculous.

I had someone actualy try and hack my computer in revenge for beating him in an unranked game. It's truly honestly pathetic.

If you cant kill without hacking, then you shouldnt even bother showing up. It's a fighter's game for god's sake, if you actualy need an aimbot to hit a target, you shouldnt be playing a shooter.

The only way I'll ever look at MW3 and onwards with anything less than contempt is if they crack down on ahckers, griefers, and children, Otherwise, Im going to remain a BC2 turncoat.

But I like getting to actually see the content without getting headshotted repeatedly. I paid for it, I'd like to enjoy it.

As for MW3: Longer campaign! I completed MW2 in a few days! Give us some Final Fantasy campaigns!

But I like getting to actually see the content without getting headshotted repeatedly. I paid for it, I'd like to enjoy it.

As for MW3: Longer campaign! I completed MW2 in a few days! Give us some Final Fantasy campaigns!

have you finish all four difficulty ? -_-",took me a week to finish it.

Heh Funny thing, I died far less in the Favela(Hornet's Nest and Take Down) on Veteran and Hardened than on Regular and Recruit, I guess it makes you concentrate more and give more $hit about what you're doing.

Ditto, but the Game was just like a Movie, and a Movie where your Actions really counted!

All it needs is a bit Concentration, on Veteran and Hardened I died much less, because I was more Careful, I knew that 1-2 shots can kill me, so all you need is to focus on the game and all will be fine ^^

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but can someone tell me if there is a Modern Warfare area of Nexus. If so where

Thanks.

Nope. No spot here dedicated to it. You could try posting about it in the PC Gaming section though. Then of course, I didn't even know there were mods for MW2.

Right now the Nexus only hosts mods for Dragon Age: Origins, Oblivion, and Fallout 3 (And soon, Robin says he's adding New Vegas!).

If it helps, try this site: not much, just a few skins, but it's something: http://callofduty.filefront.com/

It's all genuine too, which is a nice change. So often CoD is full of whiney kids begging for pirated content. Well this stuff is legitimate modding, skins, maps, the site's a load of junk, but it's the bets I've found.