PsychoShark

PsychoShark

Hey, thought I might as well introduce myself to the forums. Mah name is Psycho. I've been playing Oblivion for around a year or two. I seriously need to get Morrowind, because it looks awesome. Yup. I actually signed up for the forums to download a file that was larger than 2Mb. Looks like a pretty awesome forum, and I hope to become more active in it. Maybe I'll learn how to mod along the way. Another thing, I hope to get Fallout 3 in the coming weeks. I don't believe I've ever modded, and really would like to learn how. The idea of taking a game and shaping it to your own is pretty sweet. If anyone could possibly point me in the right direction to get started, I would be much obliged. Thanks guys.

Welcome, Psycho!

As for some tips on getting started on modding, I'm starting to learn the CS myself (however, I am not by any means new to creating game content), and I've found that the following site is very helpful.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Category:A_beginner%27s_guide

And heck, maybe we can team up and make a mod together in the future!

Welcome, Psycho!

As for some tips on getting started on modding, I'm starting to learn the CS myself (however, I am not by any means new to creating game content), and I've found that the following site is very helpful.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Category:A_beginner%27s_guide

And heck, maybe we can team up and make a mod together in the future!

Hell yeah dude. I'm actually new to creating content and such. You got to start somewhere right? I'll definately contact you as soon as I become moderately experienced in modding.

:confused: Brainstorm time. :laugh:

Hey, thought I might as well introduce myself to the forums. Mah name is Psycho. I've been playing Oblivion for around a year or two. I seriously need to get Morrowind, because it looks awesome. Yup. I actually signed up for the forums to download a file that was larger than 2Mb. Looks like a pretty awesome forum, and I hope to become more active in it. Maybe I'll learn how to mod along the way. Another thing, I hope to get Fallout 3 in the coming weeks. I don't believe I've ever modded, and really would like to learn how. The idea of taking a game and shaping it to your own is pretty sweet. If anyone could possibly point me in the right direction to get started, I would be much obliged. Thanks guys.

Welcome to the Nexus. If you want Morrowind, Amazon's the best bet. Go through the afiliate store to do it though (drop a little jingle for Dark0ne) :thumbsup: