Different Mod names (Double Melons DMRA)

SonOfCronus

Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can download DMRA (Double Melons Round Ass). I can't seem to find the model. I can find Double Melons, is that the same? If not are Double Melons clothes compatible with DMRA and vice & versa?

Thanks

On a side note what is BDM stand for and where can I get the original model. :P

I'm pretty certain that the body is included with the replacers, and there's a BBB version you can find on the site as well - Just search for BBB and you'll find the body; for the the BBB version, you'll need a special skeleton and an animation replacer for it to fully work in-game.

Here's where you can download the body replacer of DMRA:

http://tesall.ru/file/dmra/

It's in the Russian website.

In some other readme, it said that: that body replacer is not compatible with DMRA armor & clothing.

But at least now u can have a nude version of DMRA to walk around in Cyrodiil... :thumbsup:

Or maybe u'll like it DMGuts body replacer??:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26671

I already PM the author of DMGuts to create all armor & clothing that compatible with the body,

but have no answer. I'd like to see Steel Armor cuirass DMGuts version for my char...

Oyea, maybe u'll like this skin textures (it looks so real!!!):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19021

No...it's not shame...

As it said in LEGO Clutch Powers movie:

"Time to get creative!" :geek:

U can try to combine femalelowerbody.nif from the Russian website with lowerclass pants.nif from TESNexus...

Use our lovely & friendly tools: Blender & NifSkope!

See if u can find the perfect match...

I know that in some cases, the femalelowerbody from NEXUS didn't match the femalefoot from Russian web...

But, hey...did u know??

I do, even, combine the upperbody from DMRA stock clothing replacer with the legs & foot from DMGuts body replacer...

Bcos i use DMGuts as my female char's base body...so everytime i dress & undress my char with DMRA clothing replacer,

the foot & legs will look the same.

Just do some "Copy here - Paste there"!

So, to me, they can work together! :turned:

"TIME TO GET CREATIVE!" :geek:

Good luck... :cool:

P.S.: Yaay....my first Kudos! ;D :D :tongue: :wub:

:laugh:

I have no clue what Nifskope and I have an idea what blender is. I have no 3D skills at all and my PC is barely running Oblivion.

I think I'll wait until all bodies and clothes are weighted. I have no clue what "weighted" means but all I know is that models clothes change in real time.

Why can't the models in games and clothes be weighted in the first place. You won't have to go through all this stuff. :woot:

:yes:

O, yes...it's called "weighpainted body"...

About this one, i still don't know what to do about it...

I tried once with the Longer Legs mod....it makes my char's legs longer while wearing Steel Greaves & Boots.

So i'm sure it will make all your armor & clothing "double meloned" if you're using double melons as the body base.

I don't know who will try to make the "weighpainted body" for Double Melons, since i'm not a modder yet....

U can post a special request to File Request Forum...or maybe private message the DMRA author directly to create the weighpainted body...

I hate to wait!! :wallbash:

:tongue:

About this one, i still don't know what to do about it...

I tried once with the Longer Legs mod....it makes my char's legs longer while wearing Steel Greaves & Boots.

So i'm sure it will make all your armor & clothing "double meloned" if you're using double melons as the body base.

It works fine with Double Melons. The top half works if you download the BBB version of Double Melons from here.

As to the clothes, the BBB version of all clothes I tried work with Growlf's mod work. Works with every piece of cloth that I tried.

One issue is I can't get the breast size to really small. Smallest size is still greater the H-Cup. Likewise if you try a BBB verison of a smaller sized model top, you can't really get large breast.

Hope that helps.