ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Really Bad Texture Issue

pickleman9686

Ok, I've searched everywhere for the answer to this and simply can't find anything. I've found relevent questions, but the answers given are tried to no avail. Basically what is happening is custom Anything, any mods that add new Meshes and Textures do this. The Mesh is essentially there I can see and depict what the object is, however the textures aren't. The texture of the object when on screen is that of whatever I'm looking at. Say the Medic Backpack mod that adds it to Tenpenny Tower, It will say have a Nuka-Cola Texture if I'm looking at a Nuka-Cola. Or it will be blackish if i look at BoS Power Armor. It's getting really bad. and I need this to work for my new mod which I will make stuff in the GECK and apply the mesh and it looks fine the textures are there and everything when viewing it or when its in the Render Windows. However when I go in game to check it out its all messed up. Ive tried re-installing the game to no success.

EDIT IN: Just thought to add this I AM using Archive Invalidation Invalidated and this problem persists be it on or off.

If anyone can help, please do!

My System Specs:

Intel Core2 Duo @2.6 GHZ

4GB DDR3 RAM

nVidia GeForece 210 Graphics

Windows7 64-Bit

I also have very few mods installed. Just one i made to give myself lots of caps at the beginning of game, and al the Expansions. Of all the add-ons only Broken Steel is actually activated.

I dont have aything in FOMM to turn it off and on. I use the program exe that has an Activate and Deactivate and Ive tried it off and on with resetting it too. No fix.

Also Ive played FO3 on this same exact system before and its worked fine and then I had to reinstall FO3. I did everything exactly the same and this time it doesnt work.