can nexus files be used for xbox and mod help

lscott360

NO. If you were to think about it (which obviously you don't) The structure of the game differs at amazing lengths between the PC version and the Xbox version. On the PC Bethsoft gave us the utilities to make this kind of stuff. On the xbox there is no way for us to compile a mod into the game without getting banned secondly Microsoft controls the mods going into the game. This was purely a really stupid question to ask.

NO. If you were to think about it (which obviously you don't) The structure of the game differs at amazing lengths between the PC version and the Xbox version. On the PC Bethsoft gave us the utilities to make this kind of stuff. On the xbox there is no way for us to compile a mod into the game without getting banned secondly Microsoft controls the mods going into the game. This was purely a really stupid question to ask.

yes i know but i have no idea were to find mods that i can download for xbox and i know the pc mods wouldnt work i wanted to no were would i get mods like these

Legally you cannot get mods 'like these' or any other kind without making an illegal modification to your xbox.

Bben46's FAQ, Can I use the mods on my 360? Or PS3?

Short answer, No.

Long answer. The file structures between the 360/PS3 and PC are totally different. Even if you could get a mod made for the PC into the 360/PS3 it won't work. To get it to work, you will have to rewrite the operating system of the 360/PS3 first, then rewrite every mod to work on that new operating system. Then, the maker of the 360/PS3 doesn't want you to do that. If you modify anything in it, they will block you the next time you go on their site. (read their terms and conditions) They make their money selling you new games and not by allowing you to use free mods.

Yes, there are sites that will tell you how to modify your 360 or PS3 so it can use mods. However, it is not a simple process and involves voiding your warranty, and the terms of service you agreed to when you first got the thing. - and risks turning your expensive console into a nice looking paperweight. There are currently very few working mods for Oblivion/FO3 available for the hacked consoles. And, the first time your 360 connects to the MS site - your particular box is banned forever. Even if you unhack it. (Check recent xbox news on Microsoft banning nearly a million xboxes with “No recourse” for "hacking them".)

Sony has a similar policy regarding PS3, just not quite as draconian.

You agreed to this when you signed up! Read the fine print -Paraphrased: You have the right to use it only in the way they want you to use it and if you ever try to use it in any other way than the one they give you, they have the right to shut you down. If you need a paperweight, go down to the building supply and buy a brick - it's cheaper.

My advice, start saving now for a good PC - don't get a cheap one.

Legally you cannot get mods 'like these' or any other kind without making an illegal modification to your xbox.

Short answer, No.

Long answer. The file structures between the 360/PS3 and PC are totally different. Even if you could get a mod made for the PC into the 360/PS3 it won't work. To get it to work, you will have to rewrite the operating system of the 360/PS3 first, then rewrite every mod to work on that new operating system. Then, the maker of the 360/PS3 doesn't want you to do that. If you modify anything in it, they will block you the next time you go on their site. (read their terms and conditions) They make their money selling you new games and not by allowing you to use free mods.

Yes, there are sites that will tell you how to modify your 360 or PS3 so it can use mods. However, it is not a simple process and involves voiding your warranty, and the terms of service you agreed to when you first got the thing. - and risks turning your expensive console into a nice looking paperweight. There are currently very few working mods for Oblivion/FO3 available for the hacked consoles. And, the first time your 360 connects to the MS site - your particular box is banned forever. Even if you unhack it. (Check recent xbox news on Microsoft banning nearly a million xboxes with “No recourse” for "hacking them".)

You agreed to this when you signed up! Read the fine print -Paraphrased: You have the right to use it only in the way they want you to use it and if you ever try to use it in any other way than the one they give you, they have the right to shut you down. If you need a paperweight, go down to the building supply and buy a brick - it's cheaper.

yea thanx was just sayin hypothetically cas i see guyz modding on youtube stats in all so thats illegal? sorry im being so ignorant on this sorta thing

yea thanx was just sayin hypothetically cas i see guyz modding on youtube stats in all so thats illegal? sorry im being so ignorant on this sorta thing

What you've seen on Youtube are really just save game hacks, they are nothing at all like the mods for the PC version. Console games are optimised to get the maximum out of the hardware, if you started adding new textures, models and the like things would start to fall apart rapidly. As bben46 says, get yourself a gaming PC, they're not cheap but they're nowhere near as expensive as some make out.

Short answer, No.

yea sure i tried modio but i wouldnt be bothered payin or anythin