Tes 5 wishlist

kipperlips

first off is the fast travel thing, in oblivion you have 2 choices, fast travel or go by horse or foot, in morrowind it was met in the middle with travel services like silt striders, boats, mark and recal and the transportation spells, it made the world seem more real rather than just clicking on a icon on the map, i would love TES 5 to go back to the morrowind travel system as it makes a lot more sense, if i chose not to use the fast travel in oblivion i HAVE to go everywhere by horse or foot which can be just as bad lame as fast travel sometimes.

so if they do add fast travel like in oblivion i would like to see travel services like in morrowind aswell so i dont have to use the lame fast travel.

other things i would love to see are

1, crafting armor/weapons

2, no radar

3, a gui where i dont have to scroll down for ever to find an item in my inv.

4, non-earthlike vegetation/creatures/wildlife (more fantacy)

5, more guilds and factions to join, each with much much longer questlines than in oblivion.

6, a lot of veriety in the world

7, a return of spears for horse combat and maybe lances

8, crossbows ftw

9, flying enemies and maybe flying mount later in game

10, levitation spell, detect key spell, detect enchantment spell (hardly ever use but used none the less)

11 seperated weapon skills. axe,blunt,shortblade,longblade and so on

12 medium armor because choice is the key to any good rpg,heavy or light seems like only having one extreme or the other.

13 good voice actors and dark elf to not have the fairy boy voice they had in oblivion.

14 interesting under water locations/ruins with aquatic daedra and more use for water breathing

15 mana regeneration to be a birthsign and for it not to be too much so would still need mana potions sometimes. this way i could try a mage with or without mana regeration.

i am sure i can think of more but i wont go on too much here :P

tell me what you think, sorry if there is already a topic on this as i was unable to find one and just wanted to share my thaughts.

i like this topic...

1.i was thinking about being able to change your armor color

2.and more ways to use items... like being able to dig up graves or for treasure with the shovel

3.or mine for ore with the picaxe and then forge your own wepons and armor

4.and the ability to build your own houses

5.also i've heard a lot of people wish you could choose your enemies... like instead of bandits just trying to kill you, you can become one or recruit them and stuff like that

6. an how about different mounts like a giant lizard or a "small" dragon

i could go on all day... so if anyone important likes kipperlips or my ideas please contact us bc we both see to have a lot of ideas..... probably talking to deaf ears though lol but i can dream...

As much as I didn't like the fact that Oblivion actually cut down on the number of skill as opposed to Morrowind, I do understand it, with the whole 3 types of character: mage warrior thief, and 7 skills per character, and all that and such, but I would still like more skills.

Anyways, there's one main thing I want. Giant water monster. I don't care if they just redid Oblivion with sorta new graphics and a slightly altered questline, just give me a giant, strong, crazy looking and fun to fight water monster that actually requires more strategy than bash block and shoot. That's my dream, sigh...