Help with a follower mod

katana44

I need help with a follower mod i am creating i have finished my character in creation kit and it works fine in game but i need to know how to save it or export it in a standalone form by using creation kit to upload for nexus.

basically ive made the mod but i need a way to get the mod into a standalone form like .esp and .bsa form would be best.

so a little help please.

Hey!

So, when you save and export the file, it should automatically be a .bsa or .esp file. Have you placed down your follower in the cell view, and done all of the needed steps?

1. If the file is not automatically becoming .bsa or .esp, your creation kit is having problems, and I suggest you consult the wiki.

2. If you are able to get it working again, I suggest you put the file in a winrar "package" as this is fast and efficient, and one of the few choices of accepted files on the nexus mods page.

Good luck! Let me know if you've been getting progress with this, or if you need any more help!

yes its saved as an esp right now but i want to make a .bsa file with the textures, meshes that sort of stuff so it can be a standalone mod its curenntly using some textures from different mods like hair packs and eyes mod so i dont know how to package everything needed into a bsa for the esp file

i dont know how to export it at this point is there some automatic packaging process or what is the needed process to do this?

Edited by katana44