which mods i should install for oblivion

tetraziel

hi everyone, those days i remind me i have oblivion with all expansion pack and just asking me which mod i should install for the best experience on the game.

i appreciate if somebody can give me a list of the mods or the links

starting with:

new face model

new body model for female and male + new hair and new options for the custom character

replace improving armors and weapons for female and male (erotic way will be appreciate for the female xD)

overhaul sound worldwide and another things

mod for companion with many options dialogue (if the companion can die i like it)

mod for enemies strong (i like the challenge and tactic)

and more if you know something cool

thanks, this is all.... i think...eheheh

Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 (requires Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) and Blockhead)

EVE - Eyecandy Variants Expansion and Male Body Replacer v52 (aka Roberts Male) (both include compatible replacers for the vanilla game armors and clothes)

After you have used the replacers included with EVE and Roberts Male you can replacer those with any others you desire (do a search for the mod author name FLY (uploader name yuravica when using advanced search works better) as a place to start)

Trifle has some sound tweaks (also requires OBSE) and Oblivion Music Overdose adds some excellent new music that fits in perfectly with the vanilla music

You won't find better than Companion Vilja (I also recommend Emma's other mods, especially Packdonkeys v2)

Maskars Oblivion Overhaul (completely configurable ... also requires OBSE) along with Basic Primary Needs and Basic Physical Activities (both also by Maskar) coupled with Realistic Fatigue ... if you also use Enhanced Economy you will have no need to move the difficulty slider above default

HUD Status Bars to help keep up with BPN + BPA + Realistic Fatigues's affect on your character

- Edit - If you are not a pro at installing Oblivion mods read the installation instructions carefully, and if you have any questions look through the mod comments (chances are your question ahs been asked and answered a number of times in the past). Modding Oblivion is more than clicking the green "Download with Manager" button (in fact that is a bad idea for most Oblivion mods unless the install instructions specifically say "Using Nexus Mod Manager ..." or similar).

Edited by Striker879

There is an Italian translated version (scroll down to near the bottom of the file list), but it isn't the latest version 2.03. It is version 2.0 so you may need to apply some of the fixes from the Optional Files section.

• 3 weeks later...