Mod to add backwards walking animaton?

Pumpkinbot

When I'm facing one direction and press S, my character instantly turns around and starts walking backwards. Normally that's not a problem, but I'm using the Enhanced Camera, and if I look down at my body while pressing S, it...looks quite ugly. My body just turns around while my "head" stays in place.

So, is there any mod that adds backwards walking like in Skyrim? Bonus points if it slows down my backward walking speed because my low level archer is having zero problems. Bandit? Lol, just run backwards and shoot arrows.

EDIT: I did find this Natural Walk mod, but...I'm not entirely sure if this does what I want. I can't quite tell, due to the...not-English of it. Also, a lot of comments are saying that the mod screwed with their game, even after uninstalling it.

Edited by Pumpkinbot

If I understand correctly you're already using a mod and if that's so you can just delete the custom .kf for the backwards motion. Then you'll be seeing the vanilla animation for it.

For the slower speed check Maskar's Basic Physical Activities . It has more features than just the walking speed but you might like it (plus you can adjust the mod to your liking via its .ini file).

With natural walk you'd be facing the same problem so it won't do you any good. It's a good mod though,I've been using it for a long time now and it never gave me any problems.

Toss Realistic Fatigue and Maskar's Basic Primary Needs into the mix and you'll learn to turn and run when you need some separation from the bad guys (and both are configurable via their INIs to suit your taste).