Armageddon: Before the Rift

Zephyr2011

OOC: It's of note that I can't actively post at the moment as well. End of year tests are coming up and Modqueen and Sifo are doing this whole "study" thing, I suppose I'll give this weird concept a try as well.

Anyway, what I'm saying is I won't be able to post for about 2 weeks as well. I vote we put the RP on hold, at least for a little while considering so many members have junk to take care of.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I beieve a two-week ciesta is for the best. I'm with Metal Dragon on the 'study' thing though haha our Semester Exams aren't until Decemer 17th or so I wouldn't boter at this early stage anyway. heck we just got midterm reports two weeks ago.. If you want Metal Dragon the two of us can still post our fight as fights don't take much game time but do tak several posts. Those of you 'studiers' just post when you are available again so we all know when we're back up and running.

• 2 weeks later...
ooc>so... I've been slammed this past week or so and I only just got back and Metal Dragon has been banned so I guess the entire RP is on hold for a while now (and the Creed of Darkness's only real chance to get developed is dead...again.)

He got banned? That fool, do you know what for? I couldn't find the reference post...

Also my tests are done, I can continue RPing as soon as there is someone to RP with.

ooc> ah well that explains it. I can't believe I never made the connection. Observation fail haha. so Neko are you able to RP? I know you didn't mention exams (or at least I don't recall that) or anything along those lines so are you able to RP if so we can continue.

ooc>Yeah I apologize my internet connection hasn't been the best so messenger's been spotty. I'll post it under official characters when we actually have people to RP right now it's you and me while others are dormant so I'm gonna wait on it.