Needing some recommendations for armor

ub3rman123

Okay, I have permission for some awesome armor for the warrior type. Now I need one for the witch (Jumps up and screams at you thing), one for the nobleman, and one for some Ayleidic conjurers.

Any suggestions? The conjurers I've looked for some armor for them, and the best I see is Slof's Warhammer robes she made for Kieranfoy, but I think she kills people who reuse her things, and I'm kind of afraid to ask. So I'll ask if anyone's seen a good conjurer/sorcerer robe, preferably not too revealing (Like having a thong showing or something, too undignified for an Ayleid).

You could try some of Gizmodian's stuff. Her mods are among my favorite equipment mods out there. So did you get permission for the Daethic or what?

The author hasn't mailed me back yet (Sent it over e-mail, not the Nexus).

Gizmodian's Sorceress armor works perfectly for the Ayleids, but I've still got little of an idea of what to dress the witch-type ones in.

I read the whole thread.. so ok.. i see what kind of witch your going at.

Unfortunatly not many people like to make ragged clothes for mad witches characters.. but there are 2 recomandation i can make:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26432

And Revenous elegance

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33823

Add some puple-ish hue to that hag of yours with glowing eyes and kaboom no?

Ravenous Elegance should fit the part closely enough, seeing how I hardly knew what I was looking for. Now I need to figure out how to keep them from being predictable. You know how once you see one statue come to life, you'll just expect the same for all of them? Maybe if I used some other methods than statues. Also: It seems like it'd be a crime to cover up the awesome texturing on some of these armors with a statue shader. Maybe if I put them into the final loot for the player as an armor too.

To keep it from predictability, I'll need a lot of places to hide animatable things. Only ideas I have right now: corpses, statues. Maybe the Mimics resource. Other than that,I'll need to find some things that can blend in until they come to life.

I've done more thinking on the possession thing. Here's what I plan to have. The only enemy by default in the castle are spirits. I don't know what to make them look like yet (Retextured Warlocks from Lost Spires?), but they can't be killed, until they possess something. When the player enters combat with them, they flee to the nearest possess-able object, and take control and attack the player. When that's done, the spirit comes out and attacks as well, leaving the possessed object to fall again.

Sound like fun? Scripting should be simple enough for me to do. Maybe.

Never played it, but that sounds like an awesome idea. I'll add that to the repertoire of making people scared silly.

It's definitely worth playing. For me, it kinda defined "horror mods." Entire place was pitch black, so you'd just have a torch or spell, and somehow these things would sneak up on you, so you're just walking, and suddenly there's a skeleton on top of you. Really good atmosphere, I recommend checking it out.

Hmm. How about some scripting so certain NPCs can walk through walls? Just replace a wall with one with no collision for a second, let the NPC through, and chase down the PC.

Is player-only collision possible? Or should I just add on a script on a nearby triggerbox to reenable the collision if the player gets near?

Hmm. How about some scripting so certain NPCs can walk through walls? Just replace a wall with one with no collision for a second, let the NPC through, and chase down the PC.

Is player-only collision possible? Or should I just add on a script on a nearby triggerbox to reenable the collision if the player gets near?

I'm no scripter, but upon spawning the enemy, would it also be possible to also toggle collision?

Not sure if I can toggle collision on just one NPC. Probably not, it likely works the same way as the other toggles, like TAI.

I've got 3/4 sets of apparel now, for the witch, the Ayleids, and the soldier. I just need a suggestion for some (Possibly tattered?) nobleman's clothing.