Are we living in a Simulation?

Keanumoreira

Edit: I"M BEING SERIOUS HERE! I'M JUST PUTTING THIS TO MAKE YOU THINK! JUST READ IT!

Life...

Expansive, unique, and real. Or is it?

Although widely unsupported, many people believe that this is the case, that we are living in a virtual reality. Seems Far fetched? Consider this.

Have you ever played a game like, lets say, the Sims, and have you zoomed in using your computer mouse to view at a much more cleaner perspective? What do you see? Pixels, because no matter how advanced the graphics are, this is the case, it pixelizes. What about reality? Ever looked in a microscope and notice that things are not as dense as they appear? Did you know that matter IS made of pixels; atomic particles that are the foundation of life? Ever wonder how sometimes, reality is not all that real, that it Glitches ?

So before you go to sleep, think about it for a moment, you and me, everyone and the Earth, the planets and the sun, and the Galaxies and the orbits within them; all could be the work of one supercomputer. Or, is it just coincindence?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keanu: I'm not sure if you are serious or not. It's hard to tell. But I will tell you this. For quite some time now I have begun to believe that since we are doing so much to damage to our planet, Earth, we, i.e. humans are merely viruses on the planet. We are just bigger, stronger viruses than the ones that exist in our own bodies, but we are slowly killing our host planet as we continue to multiply and destroy and infect it.

If life is a simulation, then we are the A.I. components.

...said the nine day wonders and lived happily ever after.

Take your protein pills

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif - it works!

I guess you heard about the quantum mechanics theory, where nothing exists and the world is just the figure of your imagination. I used that to piss my friend off.

Well, if all this is a simulation, who is in controle then............................?

... perhaps not 'who' but 'what' ... :woot:

Take your protein pills

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif - it works!