Are we living in a Simulation?

Keanumoreira

I will never understand why some people can't find it logical for life to exsist outside our planet. If its in your religion, then I understand. But if its in your philosophy, then I don't.

Ya me to i belive that ther is other life how can't you belive at that ? :blink:

Some people are just stubborn. It's in our nature after all. :dry:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand why some people can't find it logical for life to exsist outside our planet. If its in your religion, then I understand. But if its in your philosophy, then I don't.

Ya me to i belive that ther is other life how can't you belive at that ?  :blink:

It depresses me to see how Google simulates a translation. I'm even more depressed because I now know how it must feel to simulate the Sims too from the Sims point of view.

But think about it. Even in religion life exists outside our planet...or else what are gods and angels ( or demons )? Are they not life forms also?

I come from the religious persuasion, so the idea of other intelligent 'bags of mostly water', does not sit with me...but beings on a 'spirit' plane does.

But think about it. Even in religion life exists outside our planet...or else what are gods and angels ( or demons )? Are they not life forms also?

I come from the religious persuasion, so the idea of other intelligent 'bags of mostly water', does not sit with me...but beings on a 'spirit' plane does.

Thats a good point; haven't thought about that.

And when I say flawlessly... I mean flawlessly. Any mistake. Anything which does not adhere to various laws of physics would undoubtedly either raise speculation or throw the entire system off.

IT'S A MIRACLE! PRAISE GOD!

In other words, strange things that are unexplainable have been labeled as the work of god. Perhaps (and I mean this to no offense) Jesus walking on water was a glitch (Water Walking glitch Fixed in patch 13234123512.131.1b)

And when I say flawlessly... I mean flawlessly. Any mistake. Anything which does not adhere to various laws of physics would undoubtedly either raise speculation or throw the entire system off.

In other words, strange things that are unexplainable have been labeled as the work of god. Perhaps (and I mean this to no offense) Jesus walking on water was a glitch (Water Walking glitch Fixed in patch 13234123512.131.1b)

Patches...

Now that's something to think about.

Patches...well isn't that the development of Earth? Fossils were in the expansion pack, "Dinosaur Patch" and maybe humans are the latest patch until some bunghole decides to press the "Fire All Warheads" button and create a nuclear wasteland? Then...it's fixed by a patch called the G.E.C.K :D

And who said Jesus walking on water actually happened?

And who said Jesus walking on water actually happened?

hehehehe lot's of people who were there and saw it ...

If however, the "living in a simulation" is true, then will someone please, pretty please, tell the "controller" to erase or repair my neighbor's faulty dog program - it barks toooo much and is quite irritating ... also to pay my traffic fines (mainly speeding tickets) a

terrible and reccurring glitch, also to pay my up coming business taxes, erase those bothersome monthlies, hanger-on friends who think I'm the bank of England, and to quadriple my turnover ... and make me a film star with a really big big mansion etc.

and give me really big boobs (DD 40 will be fine), the rest is ok ... I had to say big boobs because if I just said DD 40 on it's own a traffic officer might just link my speeding glitch with the DD40 code (which means >> reckless and dangerous driving), and I wouldnt want anyone to be confused ... you know, just in case.

Thanks ... XD