Are we living in a Simulation?

Keanumoreira

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there is something outside that nobody can understand correctly. If this is reality what your calling, the things you see, taste or feel, than reality is nothing more than electronical impulses interprated by your brain. This quote is actually from matrix and it leaves a headbreaking point widely open. :confused: :confused:

Also, what about the phase shift's and alternative realities? From a physical point of view it is possible to shift into another reality only by changing our frequency.

Actually, you know what? If it is a simulation, it doesn't need graphics, since after all, we are all merely yet another instance of this object named 'person' with varied attributes.

We could be a frikkin' console app running on some alien graduate student's mainframe time, or worse some nerdy alien engineer undergrad's Alienix box! :ohmy:

Maybe the reason a machine could be capable of running such a simulation is that the simulation has crappy Half-Life graphics and our eyes are just filling in the gaps. Our eyes do that regularly for us anyways..

My own opinion: If it is a simulation, it doesn't matter that much if we're living the exact same life in it as out of it. It's just the same thing.

Take a look at this; it shows you how we are progressing in simulation technology although this is not a sim parsay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFk4ZWNLdo&feature=search

This game looks absolutely beautyful. Gives you an idea of what we are capable of huh?

I'm willing to believe the possibility we are living in a simulation..... except for one GLARING inconsistency. Either we are NOT!!! living in a simulation or the computer in question is running Linux..I've yet to see a system crash or forced reboot.and I've yet to see the Critical System Error better known as the dreaded Blue Screen of Death.

I'm willing to believe the possibility we are living in a simulation..... except for one GLARING inconsistency. Either we are NOT!!! living in a simulation or the computer in question is running Linux..I've yet to see a system crash or forced reboot.and I've yet to see the Critical System Error better known as the dreaded Blue Screen of Death.

Toba Event?

Take a look at this; it shows you how we are progressing in simulation technology although this is not a sim parsay.

This game looks absolutely beautyful. Gives you an idea of what we are capable of huh?

OT a bit: Now that's what I'd call a killer-app for DX11. Imagine a Black & White 3 based on that... :woot: